It's personal

It's finally the last semester of the school year and Anthony thought of being friends with Elizabeth. He knew it was a stupid idea but he didn't want to have any problems after the school ends.

Just at the perfect timing Anthony bumps into Elizabeth in the same hall they always pass

"Hey Elizabeth?"

"What do you want?"

"I'm really sorry for blaming you and I want us to be friends. I know we had a bad start but the school year is over and I don't want any problems.."

"So you're calling me a problem?"

Elizabeth starts to sound irritated

"I didn't mean it that way but I just want to fix things and I want a good school year."

"Then stop trying to bother me and leave me be."

She snobs him and looks at the wall beside him

"I really don't know what your problem is but you don't know what it have gone through, you just think I'm a rich kid who gets what I want!. But you don't know anything about me!! And you're attitude isn't any good. I know I'm better than you from all that I've gone through..

What's your stupid reason for being like this huh???!! What's wrong with you?!"

As soon as Elizabeth was about to scream at him, her phone rang and she quickly answers it.

"Hello?"

...

"What???"

Her eyes turn red and tears start falling from the side of her cheeks. She was silent for a few minutes.

She ran to the exit and just disappeared from his site. Anthony had no idea where she was going but he didn't want to wait to find out so he ran after her. She took a taxi and left. When Anthony tried to get a taxi it almost took forever and he knew that he couldn't catch up with her. A taxi finally stopped for him but he didn't get it, instead he asked the driver

"Are all the taxi's connected to each other?"

"Well if they are from the same company sir, why?"

"Well can you track the taxi that recently came here?"

The driver replied kindly

"Ok sir I will check if he's from the same company."

A few minutes later the taxi driver says

"Sir?"

Anthony replied with a worried voice

"Where did it go?"

"It went to the Philippine General Hospital. Would you like me to drive you there sir?"

The driver started to worry and wonder

"Umm yes, please.. And hurry"

They rushed to the hospital and when they got there the driver told Anthony that he didn't need to pay, he told him to consider it as an act of help. Anthony was so grateful and didn't have anytime to waste. He thanked the driver and ran inside and to the front desk.

"Excuse me nurse did a girl about 19 years old named Elizabeth recently come here?"

"If you could give me a last name I could check the visiting records sir."

"Can't you just remember if a girl by that name came in?"

"Sir please understand we have other visitors with the same names so we need a last name to identify properly which visitor it is."