Prologue

After her tantrum, she picks up her book and lays it on top of the musical instrument with a letter lying on top of it

After her tantrum, she picks up her book and lays it on top of the musical instrument with a letter lying on top of it. Her duffel bag is hanging from her shoulders. Her hair is in a messy bun. She is wearing her combat boots with is hovering over her long skinny jeans. She is staring at the musical instrument that brings beauty and pain to her heart altogether, but the pain seemed to win. Her lyrics no longer matters to her, even though they were a form of expression. Her lyrics are exactly how she feels. She's quite upset that she will never get the chance to tell the world.

She takes a deep breath as she looks around her home. The home that she will be leaving behind for god knows how long. All she knows is that she doesn't plan on coming back. All of the time she spent on those keys are being thrown in the trash. She's leaving her music sheet behind in hopes that someone talented finds it and sings it to the world.

On her way towards the front door, she shuts off every light. She drops the key to the floor and locks the bottom lock from the inside and then steps outside and closes the door.

She looks around her neighborhood and sees that her neighbors are having a good time with one another. Luckily for her, she was never close to any of them, so she can expect them to not look for her.

She sold her car earlier this week. She quit her well-paying job. She changed her number and downgraded her phone. She emptied her bank accounts. She will be making her trip by bus. She doesn't know exactly where she's going, but when she feels it during her bus ride, she will settle. Right now, she's just going to take on this journey where she wishes to find her soul.

_____________

A/N: There will be several multimedia videos posted on some chapters. I recommend that you guys listen to it even though you may not like the song. The song posted today is kind of the theme of the book. That will be posted two or three times throughout this book.

Warning ⚠️  This book will create emotions.

Black Keys On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara