When's daddy coming home?

BBC NEWS: Britain's got talent presenter  Ant mcpartlin has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving and causing a crash  after he failed a breathaliser test.
-----------------------------------------------------
Dec was watching the news and soon as that came up onto the screen he tried calling Ant's mum to find out what was happening. Dec felt helpless because they had been down this road before with Ant and drugs, he also felt anger because his friend had willingly got  behind a wheel of a car while he was over the drink drive  limit and he had put other people at risk,  Luckily to put  Dec's anxiety levels down nobody had got seriously hurt when Ant crashed his car. If anything  had happend with Ant's 2 year old son William in the car Dec would never forgiven himself.

William, who was a brown-haired little boy was enjoying spending time with Dec , his wife Ali and their dog. When Dec received a text from Ant's mother christine saying that Ant was going to be questioned by the police for some time, Dec's heart broke with sadness  because of the little  boy sitting in the livingroom laughing .

Ant's mum asked if Dec wanted her to collect William and take him back to Ant's house but Dec declined the offer politely because he  knew that William would keep asking for his dad and where is his dad. Dec mind raced with thoughts about  what Lisa thought about all this, after all she is William's mother but then Dec remembered she left that night and hadn't been in touch only for the divorce agreement not for her son.

Dec braced himself and he returned to the livingroom with the drinks he went to get around half a hour before. The time by this time was 5 past 4 in the afternoon. William was expecting to leave in 25 minutes with his dad and go home. Dec braced himself and got closer to William so they could have a conversation.

" William what are drawing?" Dec asked softly to  the little boy infront of him who had a crayon in his hand and piece of paper with something on infront of him.

" It's for daddy."William replied in his innocent sweet voice.

" Would you like to stay round for the evening?" Dec asked William who furiously shook his head in response.

" I want Daddy and go home." William said in his innocent voice.

" Why not?" Dec asked in a surprised manner  to William.

" I want daddy and go home." Willaim now said in a more angry way.

" I know bud,  but daddy's not coming home tonight because he's doing something." Dec tried to explain to William.

William, at this point began to cry and Dec scooped him up and rocked me back and forth. Dec, who was expecting his own child in a couple months thought about how he would rise his  own   child while  willaim was in his arms.

" Uncle Dec I want daddy." William whipserd into Dec's chest.

" I know bud." Dec said softly while he  gently rocked William.

" When is daddy going to be home?" William  asked looking up at Dec.

" soon." Dec replied simply to William's question.

They stayed like that on the floor for a while until William fell asleep. When William fell asleep,  dec gently carried him upstairs to bed.