Custody Hearing Part 1

Ali's P. O. V

" I'm back!" I said whilst entering the house. I haven't seen Dec for one week as I was visiting my parents in Australia. I walked into my home and Dec just picks me up and swings me around then places me on my two feet before he starts kissing me passionately then we get interpreted by Ant,"Get a room you two!" He chuckled.

" I believe I'm in my house." I chuckled whilst making my way to Ant for a hug.

" Miss you Ali."Ant said whilst giving me a hug.

"Missed you two." Before Dec interpreted with " Get you own Mcpartlin she's mine!" Dec grumbled and crossed his arms as a joke.

" Auntyyyyyy!" I hear as William runs down the stairs and jumps into my arms. " Have you been a good boy?" I ask which gains a nod from the little boy.

"I've got something for you!" I say as I reached into my bag and pulling out a cuddling snake( that boy loves snakes.)

" yayyyy! I'm going to name him sizzle!" William enthusiastically said whilst running up the stairs to his bedroom.

" What about me." Dec grumpy said as a joke.

" Dont worry mister I'll give you yours later." I said flirting, "Again please do that in your room." Ant interpreted jokingly.

At this moment Ant's phone buzzed.

" Oops."Ant said whilst looking at his phone.

" what!" Dec said seriously

" Its the hearing today for who gets custody over William." Ant said with a sigh of sadness.

"Dont worry we'll came with you." Dec  said reassuring him.

" What about William?" Dec asked.

" Stephen likes William  doesn't he?" I questioned referring to the boys friend.( Stephen 'mullers' Mulhern) who they have known for 11 years.

"I'll call him." Ant replied as he went into the lounge.

Ail and dec were left alone which they took to their advantage and started passionately kissing each other," I love, you know that right?" Dec asked; meanwhile in the other room Stephen answered the phone.

" Hi Mullers its Ant." Ant said,

" yeah I know that!" Stephen replied.

" Can you do me a favour?" Ant asked worridely.

" Sure anything." Stepen replied quickly.

" I need you to look after William for a hour or maybe more." Ant said then continued," Its the hearing for custody over William! And I have no one to look after him."

" Sure anything, I wanted to spend sometime with William anyway." Stephen replied.

" Thanks Mulers your a life saver."Ant said with gratitude in his voice.