Him

Eddys house was pretty big they had 5 rooms and  2 spare rooms all together

1 his parents
1 for him
1 for the twins jake and Jackson
1 for Tori which left for college
1 was haley's memorial room nobody went into there though
and Ron slept in one of the spare rooms

When we came in the house his mum was making dinner and his dad was in the office we briefly met and they seemed really nice.

We went upstairs to Eddys room which had a plaque on the door saying [EDWARDS ROOM] then  we played a few games the we decided to watch fast and furious 5 and 6 that's a great film and by the Time the filmed finished it was 9.30pm and i was getting really tired today's been a long day.

"Hey eddy I have to go now Adrians probably wondering where I am"

I lied Adrians probably knocked out on his bed by now, but I didn't want to tell him that I was tired he might think he was boring me and he really wasn't.

"Just watch Expendables 3 with me it's an awesome film" I looked at him confused

"There's an Expendables 3?" I asked

"Your kidding right? It came out like a week ago or something and me being me I already have the DVD....You're staying and you're going to watch it with me Jessica says she can't stand it so I never got to watch it....PLEASE"

"Alright okay just one film ill sit just thought this film no other film" he got up and went to the DVD player and inserted the disc then came to sit next to me on the blue mini couch he had.

Half way through the film i could feel my eyelids getting heavy and soon I found myself sleeping.

Eddys POV

The film was nearly finished when i heard sleeping sounds I looked away from Jason Statham on the TV and turned to look at a sleeping Ella I put the film on pause and tried to wake her up.

"Ella? where do you live? Tell me so I can take you home?" I shook her slightly again "Ella?"

I didn't get an answer instead I got a couple of grunts and the phrase "let me sleep in piece"

I knew she was going to blame me for not waking her up but I just let her sleep anyway Not wanting to wake her up I put her on my bed and pulled the blue covers up to her neck I noticed she had a long scratch from her neck to her shoulder why would someone do this to her she looks so damn innocent.

I put a long pillow inbetween me and her just in case she had ago at me or said anything when she woke up i took my shirt off and turned the lights off.

I honestly didn't want her to go home and get beaten again I just wanted her to stay here or at least somewhere safer no one deserves to go through what she's been through

__________________________

this was a pretty short chapter but thanks for reading it anyway next one will be longer. XD

follow

vote

comment

thanks:)