Come Home

Mary Ann looked at Diane and knew they could never go home.

They were ugly abominations of humans, and they didn't fit well with the wolves, either...

There was only one other choice:

We must run.

Fearless slithered up behind her, winding his way around her leg, loosely.

Diane knew right away what Mary Ann was thinking, and she looked dangerously upset.

We CAN'T run. We have families. They'll think that we DIED.

Then, the rest of the pack around them let out a farewell howl, and the girls had to join in.

Soon, the wolf pack gathered around to say goodbye with a sniff and a wag of their shaggy, low-held tails.

As soon as they knew they were out of ear-shot of the wolves, Diane turned to Mary Ann and growled "Why can't we go home? I miss my dad. Don't you miss yours?" And started crying a bit.

"Of course I do... But do you really think they'll love me like this? I'm an abomination of the human race!"

"At least YOU still have both your parents..." Diane wailed. "My mother got killed! BY WOLVES!!" She howled mournfully, not relenting until her throat gave out, along with her legs, and she collapsed to the forest floor, crying, whimpering like a little puppy.

Mary Ann curled around her friend and comforted her until she slept.

As soon as Diane fell asleep, Mary Ann saw the wolf fade, and she soon realized when they slept, the wolf part fades away. Mary Ann shook Diane awake, and Diane looked at herself, feeling different.

Then, as soon as she looked,  she returned to wolf form, and all human traces disappeared.

Then, Mary Ann had Diane watch her as she fell asleep.

When she was asleep, she could feel her fur retract, legs grow, arms shorten a bit, and claws retract.

She also could no longer smell all the little scents of the forest.

When Diane woke her, there were no traces of wolf left on either of them. I guess they had both fallen asleep.

Then, they morphed fully back into wolf form, and back to human.

Mary Ann morphed into a wolf, beckoning Diane to follow suit and follow her.

Diane ran after her friend, and they soon reached the edge of the woods.

They both morphed into humans before they crossed out of the woods, and Diane felt Fearless slithering along beside her, but when she looked, there was no sign of him.

I'm here, Diane. You just can't see me right now. Don't worry. Just keep walking.

As Fearless finished speaking, Diane felt his smooth skin brush her hand and knew he was there.

She relaxed, looked at Mary Ann, and nodded. They morphed, ran home, and didn't see anyone in the streets.

When they got to their house (They live together... Bc WHY NOT), they changed to human so they could open the door.

When they got inside, however, they found...

------------

Keep reading to find out!!!

<3 Luv Y'ALL!!!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!