Chapter 1

PAIGE SCOTT:
I woke up to my phone alarm going off
*4:30am*
I groaned like I did every morning, dreading the fact that I had to go to school. It was Monday October 1st and school started at 7:20 meaning I had 2 hours to finish the homework that I had been procrastinating all weekend, before my mom would come in to "wake me up" at 6:30.
I lifted my coral bed sheets off, made my bed, grabbed my phone and sat back onto my bed. I began to check the messages I had missed from the night before.

*Snapchat from Carson🤪 and 32 others*

I almost opened Carson's snap but I quickly realized it was only from 30s ago and I didn't want to seem desperate.

~Carson was a cute boy with dirty blonde hair that swooped over his forehead. He had a straight smile with pearly white teeth. He wasn't everyone's type ,but boy was he hot.
I had found out just a week earlier that he had a crush on me,but I wasn't sure if the rumor was true. We had been friends since the 6th grade and I had never really seen him from that perspective. I wasn't sure if I liked him back or liked the idea of someone liking me more. I mostly assumed that it was just a rumor~

I began to open the other snaps majority of them were streaks, some of them were my friends at parties that I could never go to because of my parents, and couple of them were guys asking for nudes.
I responded to all of the snaps except for the ones about the nudes, I left them on open. I saved Carson's snap for last. I opened it and it was a selfie of him laying down in bed smiling with the caption "good morning:)" I giggled because he wrote in all lowercase with my signature sideways smile:)
Before I replied, I adjusted my position to match his. I laid down on my stomach resting my hand with the phone in it on my pillow.
I was still in my pjs which consisted of a spaghetti strapped tank and booty shorts. I lifted up my tank to cover up my cleavage. I had perky B cup boobs that weren't droopy ,but gave me a decent amount cleavage that was not very easy to cover. I took the picture, I was unsatisfied with the amount of cleavage that was showing, but I chose to keep it anyways. I captioned it "hey that's my signature style!"
I moved the font to where it would cover at least some of my chest but it didn't do much.
*sent*
My clocked read 5:35am and I knew there was no way I could finish all my homework ,so I decided  back to sleep.

I opened my eyes to my clock reading 6:45am
My mom had forgotten to wake me up again.
I hopped out of bed and ran to my closet and grabbed a loose thin light pink tee, a bralette and some leggings. Then I went downstairs grabbed a smoothie that I mad the night before and stuck it in the side of my backpack as I rushed out the door.

I waited at the bus stop. It happened to be chilly this fall morning and I had not chosen the best attire. Before I knew it my nipples were sticking up hard as rocks and I could do nothing about it.