Chapter 5

PAIGE SCOTT:
What I did what so unlike me

"Why the heck...why the hell...what the fu.."
Is what I thought all day about

I was the good girl; straight As, never been to a party, never been drunk, never watched porn, never had sex, or even touched a dick before... the list goes on and on.

But this morning on the bus for some reason triggered something that I didn't know was a part of me.

I couldn't grasp it ,but now all I could think about was Carson's dick. And the huge bulge that I caused.

CARSON PETERSON:
"Holy cow"
I was overthinking the situation all throughout my free period and I came up with a couple of possibilities:
1-she thought it was funny
2-everything was by accident
3-or she could see this going somewhere...
I convinced myself that it was option 1
so I could get her ass grinding on me out of my head

PAIGE SCOTT:
Once 7th period was over I headed to after school dance practice. I was on varsity so we had practice in the cafeteria while junior varsity had theirs in the gym.

We learned a sassy jazz dance to the song "Run The World" ~ Beyoncé. It involved a bunch of hip swaying ,butt dropping and ass shaking.

After we got the first half of the dance down it was time to preform it individually for our coach. The music started and I was totally feeling it ,my ass was shaking from the left to the right and my hair kept flipping back and forth
I had never experienced so much sass I my entire life compared that dance

When I turned around I saw the entire baseball team starring at me practically drooling including Carson
,I was so embarrassed
They must have been going to the cafeteria to get ice and decided to stay for my slutty performance.

What pervs
What hot pervs...with six packs

CARSON PETERSON:
I told a couple of guys on the baseball team what happened that morning and somehow it got around to the whole team, of course.
To make it even better when we went to the cafeteria to grab some ice Paige's ass shaking was on display for the whole team. Paige's older brother Jonny had to leave he couldn't handle watching his younger sister twerk.
I was mesmerized at how well she was able to move her hips to the music.

Damn she was hot.

After the music stopped I rushed out of the cafeteria I hopes that she didn't see me starring...especially after that morning.

I caught up with Jonny and we stared talking about video games and he invited me over to play after practice.