Chapter 4

CARSON PETERSON:
She struggled to get off but only ended up failing. There was no room left for her to go except for my lap...yep my crush just casually sitting on my lap for the whole bus ride.
She kept readjusting her body to make me more comfortable ,but the friction she was causing caused me to let out a soft moan. All of the sudden the bus came to a halt at the stop light and my first reaction was to grab her. Once I realized that my hands were holding her waist for second too long ,I let go.
Then she immediately told me to keep holding her ,I responded with "sure"
Her waist was small and she had a beautiful hourglass figure so my hands rested perfectly.

My hands began to unconsciously guided her in circular motions on my lap and "my friend" was getting excited ,so I started to think of vomit and my grandma but Paige grinding on me kept coming to my mind. So I decided to get out my phone as a distraction and open up the some of my snaps including one she had sent me earlier. It was her laying down on her bed with her cleavage taking up half the screen, I immediately locked the phone trying to distract myself from her ass grinding on me and now her voluminous breasts.

As we entered the school parking lot I was done for, the bouncing on the gravel had caused her to roughly grind on me and I couldn't take it anymore. She noticed and I started to turn dark red, I was scared that she would be creeped out that she gave her best friend a boner.
But instead...she giggled? Then started to grind on me more, but this time I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not but it definitely seemed like she was doing it on purpose. She started out doing circular motions and then got faster and faster as we approached the school. I bit my lip to cover up my moans and grabbed her waist tight. I think she was getting turned on as well ,she clenched her ass cheeks and let out a slight moan as she grabbed my thighs.

When the bus stopped, she stopped too
...unfortunately

She got up examined my boner and looked backed me ,winked and strutting away shaking her ass in my face.

I stared blankly for a while before readjusting my dick *discreetly*

"What the hell just happened" I thought

Paige wasn't one to grind on people, she was the virgin with straight As.
So then why did she do it?