Chapter 2

CARSON PETERSON:
I woke up to at 4:25am for no apparent reason ,so I decided to snap Paige🤩. I figured she was up ,she always was waking up super early and going to bed super late.

We had always been best friends since middle school ,that was up until the summer after 9th. It was Grace's and Jake's  (twin siblings who were also a part of my friend group) 15th birthday which happened to be a pool party and Paige was wearing a black strapless bikini top paired with white bikini bottoms. The whole time her top kept falling down and her newly grown boobs kept spilling out. On top of that her dainty white bottoms kept riding up showing off her perfectly rounded ass. I had never looked at her this way but every bounce she took preparing to dive into the water...I couldn't help but stare. It sounds like I only like her for her physical attractions but that isn't true. It was her physical features that lead me to realize that I like her as more than a best friend.

Anyways...
I ended up snapping a picture of me smiling and I captioned it "good morning:)" 
*sent*
I did that to tease her because that's what she sent me every morning ,today I happened to beat her to it.

I got ready in some jeans and a hoodie paired with some adidas tennis shoes. I did the rest of my daily things,such as brushing my teeth and grabbing a bite to eat before heading out the door.

LATER ON THE BUS:
I was looking out the window when we approached Paige's stop. She was wearing a pink tee shirt with some black leggings and I could tell she was cold because she had her arms folded across her chest. As soon as the bus stopped she quickly walked over to the entrance. Her pace caused her hips to sway and I couldn't help myself from noticing. When she got on the bus she approached my seat and sat down next to me like she always did. Once she sat down she uncrossed her arms to grab her smoothie out of the side of her bag, only to reveal her perked up nipples from the cold. After a while she must of sensed me staring because she looked over and blushed once she realized why I was staring.
"I'm sorry...I wasn't...it's just.." I stuttered out
She interrupted me saying "It's okay"
I just stared out the window after that to keep my eyes from trailing to her chest.

We reached the final stop - the apartments
So many kids got on at this stop so we had to sit 3-4 kids per tiny bus seat. This huge guy ,probably a senior ,wearing a green top and basketball shorts decided to sit right next to me and Paige. He practically took up half the seat, which caused paige and I to be only millimeters apart. As soon as the bus started back up it caused us all to bounce and somehow Paige ended on top of me.