Six

>>>Gabriel's POV<<<

As I'm completing drink orders and serving customers, I can't keep my mind off kissing Aaliyah. Her soft ass lips and curvy body almost made me lose my shit last night. It was so hard to refrain from bending her ass over that kitchen counter and making her scream my name. The way her body reacted gave me all the conformation I needed.

She wants me. I just have to make her realize it.

"Hello Earth to Gabriel, I've been calling your name for five minutes" Owen scoffs, glaring at me.

"My bad man, wassup?"

"Since I've transferred to this store and don't know anyone else here besides you and a few family members, I was wondering if you wanted to have a guys night out tonight. Maybe go clubbing and shit"

"Let's do it" I shrug, needing a night of fun.

"Cool, I'll text you the details" Owen says nonchalantly and I stop in my tracks.

"Owen, you don't have my phone number"

"Gabriel, your an employee here and I'm the manager. I have everyone's phone numbers. Calm down, I'm not a damn stalker or anything."

We stare at each other, erupting in laughter at the somewhat awkward moment. Owen is a laid back dude and I could see us passing chicks to each other in the future.

"Hello, what can I get you?" I ask the customer.

"One peppermint mocha and one vanilla bean Frappuccino"

"Coming right up" I smile as I start making one drink while Owen makes the other.

The line is extremely long as I make drink after drink, desperately needing a break. Before I know it, fifteen minutes have passed and it's time for my  break so I take my apron off and grab a bottle of water, sitting at a table to get off my feet. Aaliyah walks into the shop looking absolutely delicious as her heels click on the wooden floor. My eyes travel up and down her body, landing on her face as she catches me undressing her with my eyes. I lick my lips and see the redness creep up on her face as she blushes from my gaze. I walk over to her, my lips inches away from her ear.

"You can sit down. I'll get your drink" I whisper in her ear.

"Thanks Gabriel, but I have to get to work."

"Sit down"

Aaliyah shivers as I demand her to sit down. If we're ever going to have sex, the discipline has to start now. She has to know who's in control. She sits down at the table I was previously at, as I make her latte then carry it over to her. I watch Aaliyah closely as she sips the coffee then moaning at the taste, making me shift in my seat.

Damn I need her.

"Whatever you want to talk about, lets hear it because I have to get to work" she tells me.

"Watch your mouth. I only agreed to your terms because you're sexy as hell. Just to make sure I have everything correct, you want us to get to know each other as we make Sean jealous by spending time together. You want to use me to keep yourself busy so Sean will miss you more and stop cheating, but no sex is involved."

"Gabriel, you do not control me and yes, that is correct"

"Not yet" I say, walking away as she chokes on her coffee.

While I was taking my break, Owen switched roles with me so he takes orders and makes drinks and I clean the tables then mop the floors. My other co- workers make sure the back room is stocked with product and clean up, outside the shop. After the morning rush, the rest of the shift is smooth sailing so Owen and I decides to leave while the others locked up.