Fifty

10 YEARS LATER....

>>>Gabriel's POV<<<

"Gabriella, wake up babydoll." I tell my sweet little girl.

Shaking her softly, she wakes up and a huge smile creeps on her face when she sees me. She immediately wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a big hug.

"Hey daddy, where's mommy?" She asks, getting out of bed.

"She's making breakfast. After I wake up your brother and put him on the potty, I need you to make sure both of your teeth are brushed and faces are cleaned while I lay out your clothes."

"Okay daddy."

Gabriella goes into the bathroom to get herself ready while I wake up Aaiden and get him out of his crib.

"Wake up, big man." I tell him.

Picking Aaiden up, he whines for a while so I rub his back then put him on the changing table. I take off his diaper then carry him into the bathroom and hold him on the potty. Once he finally wakes up, he releases his fluids then I put him on a pair of underwear.

"Aaiden, let your sister brush your teeth and wash your face, please." I say then leave them in the bathroom.

Walking back into their room, I pick out an outfit for Aaiden then Gabby and lay everything out.

"Ouch!!!!" Gabby yells and I run back into the bathroom like a maniac.

"What happened?" I ask, worriedly.

"Aaiden bit me!"

"Listen son, do not bite her anymore or you're getting a spanking. Now please come get dressed, you two."

Gabriella gets herself dressed and I dress Aaiden then carry him downstairs while Gabby gets their hair products and brings them downstairs. After sitting Aaiden in his high chair, I walk over to my pregnant wife and kiss her lips then Gabby hugs her.

"Good morning, mommy." She tells Aaliyah.

"Good morning Gabby, take the hair bucket into the living room. We have to hurry up and eat then I'll do hair and we'll drop you off at Rosa's house."

Aaliyah waddles over to tickle Aaiden while I fix our plates then put them on the table. We all eat together and Aaliyah feeds Aaiden so he won't spill anything. Once we're all finished, I clean up the kitchen while Aaliyah does Gabby and Aaiden's hair.

"Ready to go?" I ask Aaliyah.

"Not yet, I have to pack their bags."

"I did it while you were sleeping, the bags are already in the car. Come on love, we can't be late to the doctor's appointment."

Gabby picks up Aaiden and carries him outside then I put him into his car seat while Gabby gets into the car. Once I'm finished with the kids, I help Aaliyah inside then start driving to Rosa's. The house I bought her is only 10 minutes from ours so we make it quickly. After helping my wife out of the car, I get Aaiden out of his seat and let him walk up to Rosa's door while Gabby gets their bags. Before I can knock,  the door swings open and a huge smile is on Rosa's face.

"You know we'd come in Rosa but we don't want to be late." I tell her.

"I know, I know and Whew look at your belly! I can't wait until you have the baby! Don't forget to call me immediately after you find out the sex." Rosa tells me then Aaliyah.

"I won't forget, Rosa. Thank you so much for always watching them." Aaliyah smiles.

"You don't have to thank them. I love my god children."