I've recently fallen in love with this game so I've decided to write a fan fiction based on the amazing characters from it. I can't really say where, or how long, I'm going with this story since it mainly started as an idea I just had to get out of my head, although I will try my best to keep it up since I adore this game so much.

OC:

Ksenia Islamova as Anastasia Van Der Linde

♛

[all hail princess Anastasia]

{shut up, Marston, before I geld you}

[well, there's certainly no question who's daughter you are]

Dutch Van Der Linde sees Arthur Morgan and John Marston as sons. He and Hosea Matthews took the young outlaws under their wing, teaching the boys everything they know about guns, horses, and the desire to live free.

But what if Dutch also found a little girl in need of a family?

Being a very young child, much younger than Arthur was when he joined, Anastasia quickly grows on Dutch, taking up a spot in his and Annabel's hearts as a daughter they always wanted.

In time, the gang continues to grow, but with that growth comes tragedy for Dutch as his darling Annabelle is killed out of a rival gang leaders vengeance.

Dutch vows to never let the same fate be brought upon Anastasia.

As Anastasia blossoms into a beautiful and charming young woman, She quickly learns the ways and skills needed to run with her fathers gang. Along the way, she develops special bonds and relationships with each member as well as running into a bit of trouble with them.

Disclaimer: Characters and many ideas (aside from the OC) belong to the creators of Red Dead Redemption 2. This story is simply a fan embellishment to the ideas of the original.

OC face-claim credit and cover photo goes to Russian Model Ksenia Islamova

𝓈𝓂𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔