5

"Wake up, Princess" a soft far away voice calls to Anastasia as she lays curled up in the blankets of her bed, back at camp, "Wake up"

She groans lightly before rolling over and cracking her eyes open to let them adjust to the mid morning light.

"Mmmwhat?" She groggily mumbles, the blurred vision of a man materializing in front of her.

"Get up, we all got something to show you in a bit" the man, she now realizes his Hosea, shakes her shoulder lightly.

"Okay, just let me get changed first" she yawns, noticing she's still wearing the same clothes from the previous night of drinking at the saloon.

"When your ready, I have coffee for you at the fire" Hosea nods with a strange almost giddy smile before slipping out.

He's acting odd. She wonders as she rubs her sore head, hardly remembering a thing from last night. After about midnight, things started to get a bit blurry in her recollection. She suddenly realizes she doesn't even know how she got back to camp. Arthur must have brought her back.

She also had the strangest dream last night that she can barely recall. All she can remember from this dream is herself standing in front of Arthur as he kisses her. She bites her lip thinking about it, wishing she could do that in real life.

Raking her hands through her hair she gets up for the day, throwing on a pair of pants and a white blouse as well as slipping her holster around her waist.

Anastasia takes a deep breath, emerging from her tent and in desperate need of some coffee. She walks over to where Hosea, Pearson and Sean sit, sipping on their own cups of the black beverage.

"Where is everyone? And what is this you have to show me?" Anastasia looks around the camp, only seeing a few other people milling about.

She assumes the other girls are still sleeping and Javier musts still be in town, but she wonders where her father, Arthur, and Bill are.

"Erm, well it's a surprise. And the others? They're, just uh, they went out to run some errands.." Hosea waves her off, pouring her a cup of coffee and handing it over.

"Okay.." she suspiciously takes the cup, sitting down in front of the fire.

She eyes Hosea for a moment, having known the man her entire life, as he has been like a second father to her, she knows when he's acting a bit different.

She shrugs it off though, feeling not enough awake for the day to question him. Taking a sip of her coffee she closes her eyes and breathes in the fresh scent of it, as well as the smell of the wood burning on the fire.

"Heard ye' had quite the night there, sweet-stuff" Sean smirks from across the fire at her.

"Shut up," She laughs, rolling her eyes at the Irish boy. "I barely even remember a thing"

"Oh yeah, Arthur said ye' stabbed some bastard in tha hand," Sean laughs, "didn't think ye' could be that bloody wild"

"Oh, you have no idea" Anastasia raises an eyebrow tauntingly.

"I'd certainly be willin ta find out" The boy smirks at her, "maybe later tonight, perhaps, in my bed?"

Anastasia scoffs at him as the other two men just laugh and shake their heads. She knows damn well he wouldn't say things like that to her if her father was around but whenever Dutch isn't around, he takes the opportunity to pester her in some way.

She suddenly hears a whistle from the edge of camp, assuming it's just one of the boys, maybe Javier, she doesn't take much mind to it.

Hosea jumps up right away, though, and takes the coffee cup from her hands.