Into the Unknown

The UNSC have been through hell and many lives were lost through the Human covenant war. As brave men and women who fought to try to stop the covenant war machine but no luck and many words are glassed and billion of live both civilian and military were killed during the three decade war as well fought the flood and stop galactic genocide by preventing the halo array from firing with help from the those who got out to the covenant. Now humanity can rebuild and be stronger than before. Though this victory help end the war. They will never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. As they were the ones who took a stand and fought for those who can't. They fought for the most important right. The right to live, and they will never forget those who gave them hope in their darkest hours. Like two Spartans who help end the war. Humanity own these two Spartans a debt that can never be repaid, for they never gave up and fought till the very end and ensured that they along with every sentient being in the galaxy survive. Chief and Spartan-076 or Y/n have been fighting through countless covenant forces and inspire those who lost faith. As well accomplish the impossible. Y/n was always consider to be one of the best Spartans for he is a fighter, and someone who can you can count on and who will never let anyone behind if he can. Though he doesn't remember his past or his family. The reason why he was picked was because of his unique genes that made him taller and more stronger and faster than other kids his age as well he is more resilient to damage.

He is an expert martial artists and weapons specialist along with other varieties that were taught to him during the Spartan II program. During the Human covenant war he has received the rank of Strike commander. He's been in many tough situations where it seem he wouldn't make it but he always does. This has made him into a idol and in some cases a hero to the civilians he saves. He never like the fame but he didn't let it bother him as he continued to fight and do his duty as a soldier nothing more. During some time he was given an AI who was Julie.

They went through the rest of the battles during the war

They went through the rest of the battles during the war. They face the flood and ended the threat of the halo array firing and finish the battle with the flood. Though after the ark they weren't seen again many would say they are dead or are MIA. Though after a but if time passed that doesn't seem to be the case for in a unknown sector of space in a planet there Y/n was there on the medical bed. Once he woke up he got up and began to walk around where he is. When he was walking around he felt different like he got a bit more taller and more built. As well his scars seem to have faded but not a lot. Still he wonder how he got there and as he took a closer look at his surroundings he can see that it's some forerunner structure. As well seeing the Huragok going around doing work in repairs. Though he has seen a sentinel approach him and soon a screen open and Julie appeared.

Julie: Hey Y/n. It's good to see you awake.

Y/n: Hey Julie where are we?

Julie: We are in one of the most advance forerunner Military and R&D facilities that were hidden during their war with the flood. As well the history is amazing. Come let's me show you the new improved MJOLNIR.