A friend

Intro begins

Y/n in his full armor on top of a building looking over the city of Japan where UA is near. Then Julie alerts him on a crime in progress and he takes out his weapon and runs to it. Next appears Y/n along with Julie and a unknown third person in their HQ with holograms doing some upgrading to his gear and weapons. As another shows a woman looking worried as she looks out in the window and says "Please be careful Y/n.".Then two villains one with hands all over and another with a purple mist all over with big a Nomu. Last it shows Y/n charging against the Nomu as the two collide a bright light over takes them. As the title of the story appears

A Spartan among Heroes

Intro ends

Y/n now is walking the streets of Musutafu in the daylight. Wearing his
F/c shirt and F/c pants with his combat boots. Though he dislikes being the center of attention. His unique physic makes him stand out. Since many women and some of them teenage girls look at him with interest. For one he is more muscle than fat, second for his way of being respectful of them as well they see in his eyes show pain,loss and a little happiness. He respectfully decline their advances or flirts which made Julie laugh at his misfortune which made him confuse. Either was he was heading towards a fast food joint. Since he was just curious how the food there is.

At a burger joint

Y/n walked through the door and into the joint as he saw a small line of people. He had to admit to himself that this would be a interesting experience. As he went to get in line he waited a bit. Until he heard a familiar voice as she said.

??: It's nice to see you Y/n.

Y/n turn around and saw Shino Sosaki  or known as the pro hero Mandalay.

Y/n: Hello Shino it's nice to see you to. What are you doing here if I may ask?

Shino: I was in the neighborhood and stopped by here to get Kota something. How about you.

Y/n: I was walking around until I wanted to try this place out.

Shino:*chuckles* Knowing you anything is possible.

Y/n shook his head at Shino's joke. He remember how during his first year these two weren't on the best terms. Since her team the wild pussycats tried to arrest him. Until a villain team attack them but were dealt with. Though Shino was injured and Y/n treated her injury and helped out the pussycats to rescue any civilian caught in the crossfire. Y/n treated their injuries surprising all who were seeing him as he expertly applied the right amount of medication. As the rescue was done he began to leave until Shino gave her thanks. Y/n only nod as he left through his active camouflage. They meet again a few months later after she was surrounded by a few punks but when he appeared they ran away knowing Leonidas reputation of striking fear in villain and criminals as he was brutal to them. It was there Shino tried to follow him to try and get answers. Until Y/n turn to face her and ask why she was following him. When she told her why to try to find answers. Y/n received a call from Julie saying bring her to base while Y/n objected she made a few good points. He sigh as he agree and took her to base where it was located inside a mountain near a water fall. When she was inside she saw everything was high tech and futuristic unlike anything she has ever seen.