Vigilante

Intro begins

Y/n in his full armor on top of a building looking over the city of Japan where UA is near. Then Julie alerts him on a crime in progress and he takes out his weapon and runs to it. The next scene switches to UA where some of the pro heroes wonder who is this mysterious vigilante and wonder what is his quirk if he has one. Next appears Y/n along with Julie in their HQ with holograms doing some upgrading to his gear and weapons. Then two villains one with hands all over and another with a purple mist all over with big a Nomu. Last it shows Y/n charging against the Nomu as the two collide a bright light over takes them. As the title of the story appears

A Spartan among Heroes

Intro ends

3 years later after that day

It's been a long road for Y/n and Julie. Ever since she and Y/n have been defending the people in Japan. Since the Yakuza and Villains seem to target there for some reason. After they have establish a base of operations and went out of their first patrol. As Y/n still had a mission to uphold to defend humanity. Julie manage to get into the network of many governments and groups that they need to be careful for. As they fear that Y/n might be targeted for many reasons like getting his tech and weapons or open him up. Julie then decided to tell Y/n to get a code name which lead to him to choose Leonidas which was the name of the king of Sparta. As soon time pass and the exploits of his vigilante work started to get known by the public as he took down A few Yakuza and Villains. He immediately became a wanted man by the heroes and police since its against the law. Y/n didn't care for the stupid laws they has in place. Though he did understood why they had it but, when innocent lives are in danger then damn the laws. Nothing will stop him from fighting for those who can't defend themselves. This has lead him to trade blows with a few pro heroes which some he was lucky to make it out while a bit heavy injured. Which made Julie want to upgrade his armor to be able to be a lot more resistant to different quirks. Then the public and even some heroes wonder what is his quirk or if he doesn't then how can he do all he does. Luckily over time they have develop the tools to immobilize their targets, like a stun option in the plasma weapons and special bullets that have unique effects. Since killing them won't be look good but Y/n carries two clips of live rounds as a last resort.As well during their time they had no luck in trying to find a way to get home. Since that light wasn't anything forerunner or anything they know. Y/n rather reluctantly agreed to try to live a civilian life. Since it was julie's idea for he can't be coup up in base or the ship. Now after they had the papers and records ready. Now Y/n Mendez was born in the public a retired Special forces soldier which is deemed classify from the states. As he walked around many people look in his direction due to his (s/c) a bit pale and the females look at his with interest as his body and muscles move with purpose and power. The women try to flirt with him, though with his suppressed sexual drive he didn't know what they were doing and respectfully decline their advances. Which made Julie laugh at his clueless about it which made Y/n raise a Eyebrow trying to understand what is going on. Financially they don't have to worry about it since she took money from the gangs and other groups without having a trace.

Now to the present

In a quiet night which thankfully nothing much happen to have Y/n go out. This is one of the nights where he is sleeping since getting a full rest was rare for a Spartan II and not he is taking full advantage of it. Now as the morning sun rises and the light hits Y/n he starts to wake up as he does his daily stretches and exercises. Once he finish his workout he heads downstairs and begins to make his breakfast and a cup of coffee to wake him up. As he is enjoying his meal he hears his phone ring and when he got it. It shows Julie popping out giving him a warm smile.

Julie:Morning Y/n. How did you sleep?

Y/n: Good so anything happen?

Julie: No it all seems to be quiet. Though these reporters from different channels can't stop talking about you.

Y/n:*sigh* Fucking great.

Julie: I know you aren't a fan of the media or being in it.

Y/n: That's a understatement. Those "reporters" are invading personal privacy and speak half truths.

Julie: Good point. Still I'm amazed what we were able to do these past 3 years. Y/n you were able to stop many Yakuza and Villain activities and saved countless lives from criminals as well. 

Y/n: Julie you were a big part of it too. We're a team.

Julie: Yeah you got that right. Either way, I'm amaze how many people you were able to inspire both quirkless and quirk.

Y/n:*raised eyebrow*Really?

Julie: Yes,since you risk your life to stop any crime without doing it for the fame or recognition. It's made you more like than some pro heroes. Imagine how they will react once they find out your quirkless.

Y/n: Maybe. Though it feels weird being called a hero or Vigilante since I use weapons that not a lot of people look greatly upon.

Julie: True. Still maybe you should think about having a partner to help you.

Y/n: I don't know.

Julie: Y/n, I know how you don't want to have anyone else involved but you can't keep this Lone Wolf act. Please think about it. Having someone watch your back when you might face a strong opponent can save your life.

Y/n can tell she meant it and he can see why. Having face some of them he can tell that the quirk his next opponent might have could be his last.

Y/n: I'll think about it.

Julie then smile as she said.

Julie: That's all I ask.

Y/n then decided to ask her,moving on.

Y/n: Julie what's the status of my armor?

Julie: It's alright. I'm surprised it can withstand Endeavors flames well. Though it did let it's marks and the damage there. I'm having new sets of armor being planned for being able to resists the many possible quirks but we need the right materials to make it. As well to add other possible upgrades we been working on.

Y/n nodded. Since after the second year of his Vigilante work. He ran across Endeavor and like some he try to take him in. It was a hectic battle which, Y/n was able to pull through luckily using his Gravity hammer to knock him out. Though his armor suffer big damage. This made him realise that next time he won't be lucky and better prepare the best he can.

Y/n: So where do we get these things you need?

Julie then smirk as she replied.

Julie: Well I did recently came across a few locations where the Yakuza have some parts we need. As well a certain "business" man can get them for us for a price.

Y/n: So same time?

Julie: Yep. For now you need to get out there and get to know the place more.

Y/n:Really?

Julie: Yes,Like I said before Y/n. You can't stay here all day. You need to talk to others out there make some friends or find a lucky lady.

Y/n: You're never going to stop that are you?

Julie:Nope.

Y/n sigh and went to get ready to walk around town and see what's new or do something until night comes.