Ch 3

A/N- Made a poll in my other Hamliza book about a new book I'm thinking about making. Make sure to go vote!! But first, let's get on with this chapter!

Eliza POV

     Alexander is such a nice man! All night, we've been agreeing with things, he's been so supportive so far, and he's just a sweet man! This may actually be the man for me. I don't know what it is about him. But every time I look at him, my heart swells up, I get nauseous, and I just want to hug him. I'm.... so helpless!

     But for some reason as everyone was leaving, he ran away. I don't know why. But he's gone now. I don't know when I'll see him again, but I'm just happy for the few hours we spent together. It's been so magical.

Dad- You're in a good mood. Did my plan finally work.

Eliza- Noooo.

     He narrows his eyes and smirks. I can't help but smile wide and do a few spins.

Eliza- Ok maybeeee. 

Dad- Who did you meet?

Eliza- A man named Alexander- He's just a few years older than me. And he's so cute. He's tall, dark hair and eyes, and he has peach fuzz that he can't grow. He's so nice and understanding! I just want to scream at how perfect he is!

Dad- Wow, someone's helpless!

Alexander- Eliza!

     I quickly turn around at the sound of Alexander and see him standing at the doorway with a friendly smile. I smile and give a small wave, earning a way back.

Eliza- Hi.

Alexander- Can I talk to you for a minute?

     I turn to my father for his permission. He pushes me gently his way.

Dad- Go ahead. But be careful.

Eliza- I will. And don't worry. I know he won't do anything bad.

     I reassure him. He starts his walk up to his bedroom. I turn towards Alexander and we start to walk outside next to eat other. The sky was filled with stars and the bright moon. I could stare at it forever.

Eliza- Isn't it beautiful?

Alexander- What?

Eliza- The sky. Isn't it? It's so crazy how we seem like huge people, when we're really just these tiny little specks living on this Earth. And there's so much stuff out in the world that we may find small, but are actually huge. Like, the stars. They seem so small, but they're actually just huge. They're so far away, that they look so tiny. And the moon. It looks small, but it's actually huge! It's crazy how life works like that.

Alexander- You really do like nature and space, don't you?

Eliza- Of coarse! There' so much out there, that it will take years just to explore only half of it. I don't know. I think a lot. And my step-mom used to tell me stories about her and my father when they would travel the world together before she...

Alexander- She what?

Eliza- ....pirates killed her. 

Alexander- Pirates?

Eliza- Yeah. Just a few years ago actually. One night, they snuck into the castle, stole so many things: jewelry, paintings, clothing, my step-mother's life.

Alexander- Do you know what group of pirates? 

Eliza- Yeah. It was Jefferson and his crew. Oh my God, just his name makes me want to scream. He's so terrible. Not as bad as the pirate Hamilton, though. I've heard the worse things about him and his crew. If any of those pirates were here, I'd... I don't know what I'd do.