Chapter 2: The Academy

Y/N POV

Y/N has finally arrived at the Academy and it's view is stunning. As I was heading to the main building but he herd screaming from the skies and it looked like a woman flying around the sky and it he herd an explosion from her landing then he ran to check it out if anyone is ok.
Once I got to the arena he seen a class in progress. What type of class is this, landing strategies or something? Wait is that Ms. Yamada and Chifuyu, and there's Itchka holding Ms. Yamada....(raise eyebrow) really Ichika, really subtle man. I better get over there and help, (internal Laughing) maybe I should surprise her.

Y/N walked up to Chifuyu poking her shoulder. As she turned around she sees Y/N and her eyes light up with happiness hugging him to the point of suffocating him.

Chifuyu "Y/N I missed you! I'm so happy you're here!"

Y/N "Wai ... Chifu ... Squeezing .. Me ... Breath!"

Chifuyu(let's go) "I'm sorry I'm just happy your here!"

Y/N looks over her shoulder at Everyone behind her looking at her weird.

Y/N "Ahhh Chifuyu (Point to them) should I introduce myself."

Chifuyu "Oh, Ahem. Sorry everyone forgot to mention a new student today, this is Y/N ThunderHeart the real first male IS Pilot.

Everyone looks at me

Y/N "Unfortunately yes I'm the first Male IS Pilot. Chifuyu has secretly trained me and I already have my own machine so....."

Everyone cuts off Y/N and freaks out alot of them were shouting for me to show my IS Unit so I obliged them.

Y/N "Ok ok I can do that for you girls, plus it will be good for me to stretch my legs out."

Chifuyu "Everyone be sure to be away from Y/N when he summons his IS Unit."

Itchka "Wait... why's that?!"

Y/N "Because when I summon it it's kinda destructive because of it's size. Alrighty let's get this going ...... (Y/N pendant glows) ..... POLEMOS!!"

As Y/N said it's name he slammed his fist into the ground and a bright light appeared cracking the ground and blinding the students except Chifuyu she covered her eyes. As the dust settles they all hear two thunderous stomps revealing Y/N IS Unit.

 As the dust settles they all hear two thunderous stomps revealing Y/N IS Unit

As everyone looked at a towering giant with Y/N in the middle of it. All the students were scared kinda backing away.

Y/N "Please Everyone I don't want to harm. You all asked so I brought Polemos out. (Centurion Mask transforms to cover your face and it distorts your voice) So sorry if I look scary too all of you."

Maya "Well I didn't expect to see this thing up close, I can't believe it's not the same Golem I seen awhile back ago."

Ichika "I remember Chifuyu saying when an IS Unit is done it's not really complete, it can evolve with it's user.