Chapter 6: First Date/Spying mission PT.1

3rd POV (Week Timeskip)

Since a week has passed Kanzashi and Y/N are becoming close and walk to class together holding hands, despite getting allot of envious glares at them but they don't care. Now Kanzashi sits in the homeroom he is in with Chifuyu, Ichika and his friends. And Y/N was seeing that Cecilia was a bit more distant and somehow clingy, whenever Y/N goes over to talk to her she tears up and speed walks away then when they do talk she gives Kanzashi a bad time and gives her a death stare. Y/N is trying to figure this out but he never had a real and loving relationship before and he wants to be with Kanzashi. In order to keep a friend happy he talks with her every now and then. But will it backfire? Just have to look and see.
Now in class Y/N is taking down some notes while listening to Ms. Yamada's lecture and he gets a silent text from Kanzashi from a few desks away to his right.

Y/N POV

Y/N(thoughts): "Oh who's, oh it's my boo.

Kanzashi
If it's to much to ask, after school can we go walk around it's so nice out today.

Y/N
Yeah that actually sounds nice, let's do it.😎👍

Kanzashi
Sounds good!😍

Y/N
Oh while we walk around maybe we can go eat at that old school looking diner on main Street.

Kanzashi
Sounds good, I seen the place but never went there. Well I never went out to eat with someone in general.😭

Y/N
Well today, consider it a date since we never had one.

Y/N looks over and see's Kanzashi all crimson red in the face kinda holding her head at the same time.

Y/N
Ummm sorry if I sounded pushey.😓

Kanzashi
No it's fine besides I'd love to go on a date with you. It just makes me so happy that I'm with you.😭😭😭😭

Y/N looks over at Kanzashi and she's tearing up, but there tears of happiness.

Y/N
Oh please don't do that or else I might cry in class too😭😭😭😭😭

Ms. Yamada: "Well this outta do it, remember the advanced moves you'll... *looks at clock* oh, well I'm going to go ahead and end the class a few minutes early. So go ahead and stretch out from sitting. And enjoy the rest of your day!

I stretch my arms out while I look over and see Kanzashi walking over and she pecks me on the lips on sits on my desk with a blush and smile on her face.

Y/N: "It's nice today we'll have our first date. I'm really looking forward to it."

Kanzashi: "I know and sorry if it sounds weird, but... I never really been on a d-date before."

Y/N: "Oh.. Really? Well I guess it's also a first time for me too."

Kanzashi: "W-What? I thought you had maybe a few dates before."

Y/N: "......... Well... where I come from girls really don't flock towards someone like me."

Kanzashi: "Well still I flocked towards you, and I'm happy I did. You saved me protected me, and made my life happier with you here right now."

Y/N: "Kanzashi *grabs her and kisses it* Your one of a kind you know that. And you made my life happier as well."

3rd POV