Chapter Eighteen | Going Home

[You know what I'm gonna say, the pic above is a meme, no it does not have anything to do with the chapter, yada yada yada, on with the story!] 

It was... A boy? I think he's human. "Who are you?" The boy grinned at me. "I'm Fudou Akio, and that rose right there is a trap." "It is? How?" "You touch it and it'll most likely kill you. It's from a forest sprite, like Midorikawa maybe." That was that guy that greeted me at the party! "Wait, you're that monster hunter guy!" Fudou nodded. "Correct. And you are that girl that got kidnapped. Come on, let's get you out of here." "What? You know how to get out?" "Well duh, I kinda have to." "O-oh yeah. Well, let's go then."

True to his word, Fudou began leading Y/n to the nearest portal. When they arrived, Y/n was the happiest she'd been since arriving in the monster realm. "Well, all we need to do now is activate it. You go stand in the middle and I'll activate it." Y/n stepped into the circle of symbols and Fudou, after he'd lit them up, joined her. There was a blinding flash of light and they'd gone, and were back in the human realm.

"Well, here we are." Y/n couldn't believe it. "I-I'm home?" She turned to Fudou and to his surprise she hugged him. "Thank you! Thank you, Fudou." Fudou blushed. "You're welcome, whatever. You're home now, so you don't have to worry about this anymore. I'll se ya round, Y/n." Fudou freed himself from Y/n's hug and walked off.

Y/n decided to head to her house, since going to school would cause major problems. She got to her house, and as soon as she was inside she raced up to her room and jumped onto her bed. 'Oh my sweet lovely bed I have missed you!' She thought. "Yawn... I'm actually really tired. I should get some sleep..." She said. She found her pyjamas in the same place as they were before she left, put them on, and as soon as she lay down she was fast asleep, dreaming of the monster realm.

Y/n awoke to a loud bang from downstairs. She glanced tiredly over at her alarm clock, which showed it was 2 in the freaking morning. 'What the hell?" she hopped out of bed and found her torch on her bedside table. 'If I turn all the lights on the neighbours will be annoyed.' Clicking it on, and beam of light slowed her to see a tiny amount in the extreme darkness.

THUD!

She squeaked as she heard a much closer thud. 'Be brave Y/n!' She walked out of her room and pointed the torch at the stairs. Nothing. 'That's weird, I heard the noises from this area.' She carefully crept downstairs, and shone the torch around the room.

"What was that?" she spun around quickly at the sound of something being knocked over. She took a step towards it, and that was when it grabbed her. She tried to scream but whatever it was covered her mouth with its hand. She panicked and frantically struggled, but to no avail. She heard a really familiar voice say "I've got you now." Before the world turned black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's another chapter. I would be overly enthusiastic right now but I feel depressed as fuck so I'm not going to. Bye.

-Author-chan 😞