Chapter Twenty Nine | The Journal I

[What's written in the book will be 'italic and quotation marks', kay? Glad we sorted that out before yall got confused. Enjoy the chapter!]

I opened the book, and my hand lingered on the first page in shock. There was a list of names scribbled there, and the last one was Titania's, circled. I gasped as something started forming under Titania's name, a golden ink splotch spreading, to form letters, no way, it was writing my name! The gold faded to black, and the latest addition had been made-- Y/n L/n. Woah.... Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, i turned the page to see a picture of a girl, who looked just like me. Under the picture there was a caption.

"Titania L/N"

"Woah...." There were a few water stains next to the name. Apparently the person writing this was crying? I flicked to the next page and began reading, and was surprised when i realised who wrote the book.

'Titania L/n. She was such a strong girl. Some say you have to be so strong in this world...they're right. Titania wasn't strong enough, she needed help. That seems so long ago, but i still think about her sometimes. I wrote this book that the next descendant of hers wouldn't make her mistakes. I hope it helps....'

"I still think of her sometimes? Don't tell me...." I focused back on the book and continued reading.

'It all started normally, she befriended Hiroto and that eventually led to her being kidnapped. Hiroto tried to claim her but she fought back, though he did succeed. I remember Titania was so upset when she told us, but i can't blame her. Since i'm a demon, i'll never experience it, but she really went through a lot. I'm rambling, aren't i? Back to Titania... She was upset, but brightened up considerably when she came to us. Hiroto treated her cruelly, like an object, whereas we tried our best not too. We introduced her to others, like Shirou, Atsuya and Gouenji, and she was so happy. Then...i made a mistake....i wanted to do something so badly, so i took her. She was mine, and i cant regret it enough. If i hadn't taken her, what would have happened? God i feel so awful... There i go, making this personal again...'

There was more tear marks. If my suspicions are correct, then those tears belong to someone i know quite well. At that point, Shirou walked in. "Y/n, its really late, you should be asleep." He said, walking over to my bed and sitting next to me. "Are you reading that book?" I nodded. "What is it? It looked like a journal." "It was. And...it was written by Suzuno." 

Shirou nearly fell of the bed. "What?! Why would he give you his journal?" "Because it's about Titania. I think he wrote it before he even knew i existed, to warn me of what happened." Shirou smiled. "That sounds a lot like Suzuno actually. He must really care for you if he gave you something like that." I tilted my head. "I never thought of that. Yeah, he's pretty cold outwards. The journal has some pretty personal stuff in it. I guess you're right." "Anyway, you've gotta get some sleep. 'kay?" I sighed. "Fine."

Shirou smiled at me, and stood up. "The book'll still be there tomorrow. Night Y/n." With that, he left, closing the door with a soft thud behind him. 'I can't believe Suzuno wrote about her. Maybe i can go visit him later....' Were my last thoughts as i drifted off to sleep, the book safe on my table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yea yea ik two chapters in one day its crazy :) imma make this short but basically Suzuno wrote about Titania to vent and warn her descendant okay? Thats all for now, love ya'll bye!

-Author-chan <3