- Royal twins - Part 5 -

"I will take the window" Alice added. "I next to the door" Zora said. "Then I will take this" I said and pointed at the corner. 

"Then I this" Zara giggled. "Ughh I already love you guys" I said and laughed. Maybe it isn't that bad at all? We make everything ready and then wanted to go out of the room. 

While we were going out the ones before us came out to. They gave an evil look at us and then whip their hair. They walk downstairs. "Bitches" Zora whispered. "For sure" Zara mumbled.

"Just ignore them" I said. We ignore it and walk downstairs to. We go sit at the dinner table. "Hello girls" we heard. The twins came in... ugh... why I fall so hard? Aha. 

They go sit down and we say, "Hello princes" they smiled and then the rest of their family came. "Hello, girls. Bon appetite everyone" the king said. They go sit down and we begin to eat. "Do you all want to know the first test already?" the queen asked. 

We all nodded. "Boys" she said and looked at Marcus and Martinus. "Tomorrow you will choose a comfy but beautiful dress in the shop at the other side of the castle. A queen has to look pretty next to us though." Marcus said. U mean this? More dresses... Pff... 

"And not only a dress. Make up to of course and shoes. Try to combine it" Martinus added. We all nodded and they go sit down again. When we are done eating we stand up and head to our rooms again. 

"Hello" I heard a little girl's voice. I turn around and look down.