- Royal Twins - Part 25 -

Y/n sits down next to Emma and i tap her shoulder. 

"Why you have all the same but just in another color?" I asked her. "We just wanted to match today. We never know who is going to go away tonight soo... We wanted to spend it like this." She smiled. 

"But the other dresses are not the same" she whispered. I nod and smile. Before i wanted to go to my chair i wanted so bad to kiss her but i didn't. 

I can't... Yet. 

After eating we told what the test was, the gala. 

Everyone was like 'Omg a gala' 'wooow, so cool' I don't really get what is so special about a gala. Like y/n said 'party with puffed up dresses' aha. 

The girls go and we go to our room. When we were almost there I saw one of the princes that were here for the dance test talking with our dad. I think he is called Eros. Idk it anymore. 

"What is he doing here?" Martinus asked. "I don't know, maybe we will find out soon" I answer.  He nods and we change. After a few minutes my dad came into our room and told us to go. 

We followed him to the gala room and stood in the middle. 

All the girls came in, but I? I was just looking after y/n, she looked wonderful yesterday.
(See the dress again)

She came in again and just

She came in again and just... wow... beautiful... with her hair and make-up it's just off... 

She looked at me and smiled... and that's the moment where I fell even more in love with her