- Royal twins - Part 11 -

I turned and saw Marcus "uhm... o...of course prince" I stutter. "Please call me Marcus" he said and smiled. I smiled back. "Need some fresh air?" he asked. "Yeah... Alice is gone, she was one of my best friends" I said. 

"Yeah... that are the rules.... I'm really sorry" "it's okay... how do you stand about the fact you have to become king and have a wife?" I asked. 

"Our father forces us to... I am totally not ready for this... same with Martinus... but we don't have another choice" he said and looked down. "I'm really sorry" I whispered. "It's nothing" he said. Suddenly I see a tattoo of an arrow.

 Suddenly I see a tattoo of an arrow

"You have a tattoo?" I asked. "Yeah, me and Martinus have the same" "cool, why an arrow?" I asked. 

"When we were younger, we loved watching archery games. It was something that connected us two" he said smiling while stroking over it. 

"Do you have a tattoo?" he added. "One" I said. "Cool, can I see it?" he asked. "Uhm... sure..." I said and lifted my hoodie up.

"It's a tattoo that holds me strong

"It's a tattoo that holds me strong... you have to enjoy the life you have... you know I'm very poor. But I have the ones I love the most beside me... my mom and dad. They mean everything for me" I said and do my hoodie down again. 

"Wow. Special meaning" he whispered soft. I nodded. "I hope you become one of the lasts... I really want to know you better and Emma really likes you to aha" he giggled. I giggled to and stood up. 

"I think that I better go to sleep now. I'm very tired. It was very nice talking to you Marcus" "with you to, see ya tomorrow" he said and smiled. I smiled back and went to my room. I go lie down in my bed and fall asleep.