・7・

Author's Point of View

There he was. Punching your fiancé. Giving you your justice. You were stunned by the events so you didn't move and just stared at them.

"T-Taehyung..." You whispered. He looked at you and smiled. You felt like everything is in slow-motion. You witnessed how his strokes of hair is dancing slowly in the air.

But in just one blink, he was not there. But the guy earlier. Lee Jong Suk, not your Kim Taehyung. You shake your head, rub your eyes, and even slapped yourself hard. But it was indeed the guy earlier.

"Are you okay?" He said, catching his breath while rubbing your left shoulder with his right hand. "I-I'm fine..." You said as you sigh.

You find yourself hard to breathe. You fall in to the ground. Before you close your eyes, you see a familiar shadow behind Jong Suk. "T-Ta--" You did not finish saying his name.

And everything went... black.

----------------

"Get her some medicine and a wet towel, please." Your brother commanded the maids.

"Don't get sick, Y/N-ah..." He whispers as he caress your face, brushing of a strand of hair that is on your face.

"Why are you crying while sleeping? I've never seen you like this before..." He mumbles. It's the first time that he sees you crying while sleeping. It's because you miss Taehyung.

But you believe that you two won't get back together.

You have Nam Joo Hyuk, your fiancé and soon-to-be-husband.

And he has Tzuyu, his not-yet-girlfriend.

You slowly open your eyes. You can't see because your vision is blury due to your tears. You closes your eyes for a second so your tears will freely fall, sliding from your eyes to the side of your cheeks.

"Your awake." Your brother says. "Y-You... What are you doing here?" You asked. "I'm your brother, you pabo." He giggles but his eyes were watery. He started sobbing.

"I missed you, Y/N... My sweet sister." He says as he cups your cheeks and smiles. But his eyes were still watery, and tear are falling to his cheeks.

"You don't remember me, really?" He says and looks up, stopping more tears from falling.

"Please, try. Try to retrieve your memories. Were missing you." He says. He hold your hand and kisses it. You don't know why but you felt like crying. You were affected but in a weird way. You never felt like this before.

"I remember, the good old times. You were playing your dolls and you don't have friends to play with. So you always play with me. We even played makeovers, remember?" He laughs from the memories.

Your head starts to hurt like crazy. You felt like your head is about to blow up.

Then it hits you.

Memories.

"I-I remember that!" You proudly say. "Really?" He seems so happy that you remember something from your happy memories with him.

"W-Was that all?" He asks. You nodded and do a sad but funny face. "Even though you don't remember anything, your still the same old Y/N." He states.

"Eomma..." You whispers as you saw your mom entering your room. "Y-You called me mom for the first time!" Your mom excitedly said. "W-Why? Haven't I called you mom before? Before I got comatosed?" You asks and she shakes her head. "N-No. You always hate me..." She answers.

"Really? What kind of daughter am I?" You whispers to yourself. "It's because... I pushed you to have a relationship with Nam Joo Hyuk, when you were only a kid." She says. "W-What?" You were shocked.

"So you're saying, I'm with him because I was just forced?" You asked again and she nods. You sit up and grabs your hair.

"Call him." You command. "What?" You brother asks. "Call. Him. Now!" You yell. He dials his number and hands you his phone. You put his phone in loudspeaker.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"It's me."

"Oh, my lovely fiancé. How are you darling?"

"Let's break up."

"Wha---"

"You heard me." You hang up. "What did you just do?!" Your brother yells at you. "I'm an adult, not a kid. You can't tell me what to do." You stood up and walks out.

You grab your phone and dial Jin.

"Ne, yeoboseyo?"

"Hey, uh. Can I stay in your d---"

"Yes! Yes you can."

"Oh, uh. I'll be there in thirty minutes then. See ya." He hangs up.

-----------------

"Yah! Yah! Y/N's coming we need to clean up." Jin commanded the boys. Their dorm is not in a good state. It's a disaster. They quickly clean up.

They panicked when they heard the doorbell rang. "Aish! I though she will be here in thirty." He whispered to himself.

"I'm going to get that." Taehyung said. "Okay."

He inhales and exhales before he opens the door. "You can do this." He whispers. You giggle because you could hear him from the thin door.

He opens and he weirdly smiled at you. He gives you a rectangular smile that you find cute. "Hello then." You giggles. "Ah! Don't be too cute! I can't handle it!" You both laughed and he pinches your cheeks.

"Tae?" You both heard a sweet toned girl. You look back to see who it is. It's Tzuyu, crying.

"What's wrong?" You and Taehyung both asked as you all seated. "Tae, do you even love me? Even the tiniest bit?" She asks. He shooks his head slowly.

"Eonni, do you love Tae?" She asks you. You hesistate to answer. You didn't move. You don't know what to do. Tears starts to form and you let them fall.

"Answer me." She says. You can't really move. You think of the memories with Taehyung. How you two fight and came up together. How you two cuddle at nights. How he would protect you.

All of those memories that isn't even real. From all of those, you loved him. But do you still love him? You know the answer.

"Y-Yes." You replied. "Tae, do you... love her?" She asks. He didn't think twice or hesistate. He answers right away. "Yes, with all of my heart. I love her. Even though it was all just..." He didn't continue what he was saying because he doesn't want Tzuyu to know.

"Well then. I'll leave you two now. Please keep in touch and invite me to your wedding." She smiles at you two and left.

You sit still. You didn't move a muscle. Taehyung loves you. More than you do?

More than you do.

"Saranghaeyo." He whispers. "Nado saranghae." You replied back.

--------------

A/N:

Um, what was that. I don't even know why did I write that. Lol nah.

I hate ending books. It's sad.

~Lei