・ Bonus Chapter ・

Author's Point of View

5 years later...

After they disbanded, Taehyung started to talk to you about weird things. At first you didn't find it weird but it got weirder when he doesn't talk that much to you.

It's been weeks now since he last talked to you. He focuses a lot on his "work" even though you know he didn't have a job at the moment.

It's the day of your birthday and he hasn't texted you not greet you a happy birthday. You spend your day crying because you kept thinking that he's tired of you and he doesn't love you anymore.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard your phone ringing. You thought it was him so you quickly get it. "Ta-", "Hello there, birthday girl!" It was Tzuyu.

You two became good friends as well as her fellow members. She has a boyfriend now and she loves him. "Hey, let's have fun tonight! With the girls." She suggested.

"U-Uhm, okay..." Your voice fades as she hangs up. Your phone rangs again but this time, it was a text. You really want Taehyung to text you so you thought it was him.

[Oh, we'll be there in ten 😉]

"Gosh! I kept thinking about him! I should brush it off and just have fun. It's my birthday anyways." You said to yourself.

You were getting ready when your doorbell rang. Good thing you were just getting ready for your makeup. You opened the door and it was a box. A huge box.

Not really big. You carry it to your room and you open it. Your eyes glisten as you see a sexy red velvet dress. There was a note and you curiously read it.

Wear this tonight, beautiful.
- 😘

"Oh my god. Do I have some creepy stalker or something? Maybe a fan?" You thought. You wore it anyways because you don't have any decent clothes in your closet because of Tzuyu.

The dress isn't decent nor appropriate either but it's elegant so you just wore it. The waistline is pretty tight. You look at yourself in the mirror and you were. shocked. You body seems so fine. The dress highlighted your curves.

You wore a purplish red heels to match the dress. You wore natural makeup too. Your doorbell suddenly rang and you get it. "Oh. My. God. You look... Stunning." Tzuyu said.

"Isn't this too much?" You asked. "No! No. It's perfect." Chaeyoung answered. You smiled and you went to the bar.

The bar was reserved for you because it's your birthday. Idols were there, actors and actresses, producers and directors, and many more. The boys was there too, except him.

"Uh, where's Taehyung?" You ask Hoseok. "I, um, I don't know?" He said while scratching the back of his neck. "I gotta go, hehe." He said then he runs away.

"Weird..." You said to yourself.

-----------------

"Cheers!" All of them chanted. You are now drunk. Drunk to remember anything. You can't control yourself. You're hallucinating.

You saw Taehyung. You were happy that he came. But he's flirting with another girl. "Hah! I hate him." You whispered as you kicked the table.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Jin asked. "He-He, is cheating... Isn't he?" You asked. Tears are rolling down your cheeks.

"No! He isn't, he just have to work, you know." Hoseok said. "I wanna break up. with him." You said as you dial his number.

"Hello?"