・ Bonus Chapter 2 ・

I carried Joonhyung in my arms as Y/N makes breakfast for him. Time flies so fast, Joonhyung is now 4 years old.

"Ah~ My baby is so heavy." I said as I pretend to be loaded by his weight. I smiled at him and tickled his tummy. He started giggling which made me really happy.

"Aw, you guys are so cute." Y/N said. I look at her figure which made me blush. Even though she's pregnant, she still looks sexy and fit.

She walked towards us. She was about to take Joonhyung from me but I stoped her, "You're pregnant." I scold and she laughs.

She caresses Joonhyung's chubby cheeks and tear up a little. "Omo~ He looks like you, really." She said. I hugged her and rubbed her back.

"I'm sure this next baby will look exactly like you." I pointed at her tummy and pecked her forehead.

"By the way, Hoseok is coming today with his girlfriend. They'll be looking after him." She said.

"Mhm."

"Oh and he said he has something to show us." She added.

Hoseok's sister, Jiwoo. Y/N doesn't know her yet, and Hoseok is surprising her.

Just then, we heard the doorbell went of. "I think that's them." She said as she walked towards the door. I stopped her because I was the one who's supposed to open the door.

"I'll get it for you, so you'll not get tired." She smiled at me.

I opened the door revealing Hoseok and three girls. His girlfriend, Y/N's mom, and his sister.

"Come in." I whispered.

"Hello, Y/N! Oh, hello there my handsome and cute nephew." He walks in and greets in a very loud voice.

"Come in." Hoseok signals them to come in.

His girlfriend first stepped inside. Y/N and his girlfriend both bowed as greetings. His mom came next which made Y/N run to her, to hug her.

"Eomma!" She widely smiles as she hugs her. "Oh, how are you. Your tummy is so big!" She said and we all laughed.

It's true, her baby bump is so big for 5 months.

"Y/N, I want you to meet someone." Hoseok said, cutting of the laughter. "Come in." He said.

His sister came in and she bowed to Y/N. "Annyeong." Jiwoo said as she waves her hand.

"Oh, daebak!" Y/N looked shock with her face and the hands in her mouth. "Annyeong." Y/N bowed back.

"I'm Jiwoo, Hoseok's older sister." She points at Hoseok and smiles at Y/N. "Oh! You're the baby in the pink cloth!" Y/N said.

"Huh?" Jiwoo tilts her head, looking at Hoseok. "Ah, no. It's just someone she knew back then, haha." Hoseok said.

Y/N always mixes reality with her dream which is we think funny.

"Give me~" Hoseok pouts as he points at the baby in my arms. "Ah, ani!" Joonhyung disagrees.

"Halmoni!" He adds as he raises his arms towards Y/N's mom. I gave Joonhyung to her and Hoseok pouted more.

"I'll take care of him."

"Okay, eomma we're heading out now!" Y/N said as she clings to my arm delicately. Her mom nodded and we left.

~

"Mr and Mrs Kim?" The nurse calls. I stood up from my seat and walks over the nurse. "You guys are next. Come." She said.

I guide Y/N as we follow the nurse, leading us to the ultrasound room.

~

"You guys will be having twins!" The doctor excitedly said. "Both are opposite sex." She adds as she continues to scan her tummy.

"Y/N, you have to be more careful this time." She advices and Y/N nods. "They are very healthy."

~

3 months later, the day before Y/N's birthday.

Her birthday is a few hours and I decided to celebrate is with her with a surprise date.

"Where is this place?" She asks as I continue to guide her inside. "Just keep walking." I said.

"Kim Taehyung." I said to the receptionist. She nodded and lead the way to out table.

"Sit." I commanded Y/N. She sat and I took of her blindfold.

"Woah. This is the restaurant from my dream." She said.

"Yeah. I just found out that that place is a real place here in Seoul." I said.

I raised my hand to call the waiter. We ordered and ate.

After we ate, we decided to go sightseeing, since it's about night time.

We sightsee for about 5 minutes and Y/N claimed that she was tired so we went to the park for there to relax.

"Ah. I love this kind of weather." She said as she closed her eyes, hands in the air so she could feel the cold breeze.

I hugged her from behind and pecked her. "Happy birthday." I said as I placed the gold necklace that I made a few years ago, for her.

She smiled at me and 'aw-ed'. We stared for some minutes, smiling, but her smile slowly fades away and she said, "My water broke...

...I think I'm about to labor."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 (𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝) ✔ ✧ 𝐛𝐭𝐬 🎉