~The Closed Door~

Jungkook was quietly following the keeper. He was still in daze when his phone rang.

"Hel..."

"Hello there traitor! Hope you are doing great in whatever you planned to do without me"

Jungkook rolled his eyes listening to exaggerated cries of despair of his best friend.

"Was it me? Was my love not enough for you?" He heard fake sobs. "Were we not exclusive?"

"Tae! I swear u dont stop this drama and I will cut off your dangling jewels!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK! DON'T YOU DARE TO SPEAK ILL OF MY CHILDREN"

"Tae.. what the hell? Please get a grip on your drama self." Jungkook chuckled. "You were out of town. And this deal was not to be missed. I hope you'll understand". He tried to reason logically.

"Well whatelse can I do? Jin hyung is losing his shit though. Why would you get yourself involved in such mess?" Taehyung turned serious for once.

Jungkook was asking himself the same question. Their company was going on a slow pace but not towards failure. It was matter of stock market situation which would have improved.

Jungkook was not a greedy man as well. A big commission was more of an excuse in front of his hyungs.

"I don't know tae. Maybe its fate" And at that precise moment he felt the same breeze caressing his being. His heart, once again surged in new waves of bittersweet sadness.

"Talk to you later alien".

Without waiting for an answer he disconnected the call. As he drew near the huge front door, he saw a struggling jiseok pushing the door to budge with all his might.

"It h-has been a whileee since we went inside for cleaning. He came to visit this place before leaving for abroad". Jiseok was panting heavily. "I will prepare the front room for your stay. Just don't roam unnecessarily. For food you will have to go in village down the road. I will be staying in servant quarters opposite the lawn-"

"Will u open other rooms?"

"No."

"And may I know the reason?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow in question. He was obviously irritated. "I m given legal authority to visit this place, each and every inch of it to be precise".

The man smirked.

"What's with this possessive tone? Why does it call for ownership of everything you come across? Why is it so hard to understand, not every thing is to claim. Unruliness gets you no where".

Jungkook was at loss of words. What's wrong with the keeper and his gibberish?

"I think I should go and visit the village you mentioned. Maybe I'll stay there for tonight." He turned to leave to avoid further awkwardness when the keeper spoke again.

"You have to wait before I make this place feasible for your stay. Not everyone is willing to enter this boundary, so be prepare to pay a little more for help".

Jungkook didn't bothered to answer. Jiseok was still battling with front doors.

"You have to wait before these doors let you in. If anything happened behind these closed doors- its betrayal n cruelty" Kim Jiseok subtly said.

"Breaking down a closed door is quicker than waiting for somebody to answer it"

The old keeper was caught off guard. He turned to look at tall man who was walking towards his car. Determination being emitted off from him.

And he couldn't help but smile.

"Finally your wait is over."