reflection | chapter three

『 c a t  a n d  d o g 』

c a t  a n d  d o g

"tashi-kun~"

he immediately stopped in his tracks. [y/n] has been acting a little strange since they started first period and it had him slightly nervous and worried.

"y-yes, [y/n]?"

the male dragged his feet as he walked, clutching himself and had the slightest blush on his cheeks.  "i uh. . ." he bit his lip. takashi just hoped that he wasn't on his hea-

"i need to go pee!" he exclaimed, doing a little dance.

takashi relaxed at that. "[y/n]. how many times do i have to tell you to not hold it in?" this was a habit he had. he would hold it in until he really needed to go. of course, there was a reason why he does this. [y/n] was just afraid to go in the restroom by himself, full of mirrors that reflected his image.

he's terrified of them.

"i'm sorry." he said, looking down to his feet. takashi sighed softly, patting the male's knitted beanie. "it's okay, [y/n]. i know you didn't mean to." he leaned onto the brunette's touch, rubbing his head against his palm. "you're so kind, tashi-kun." a blush appeared onto takashi's cheeks.
"oh. t-thanks."

he grabbed the others hand and smiled brightly. "i'll be right back, then!" with that, he ran straight to the restrooms.

does he know where the restrooms are?

"w-wait!  [y/n]!"  takashi shouted at his friends running form.  he was about to run after him, but he's suddenly pushed up against a wall.

"i have a question to ask."  the strange male said as he rested his arms near takashi's head, having him trapped between them.

"is it true that you and your brother are in yari-bu?"  the brunette's breath hitched at the question. 
how did students know so quickly about it?

"because if that's so. . .  i would like to have an appointment with your brother."

an appointment with [y/n]?  takashi furrowed his eyebrows.  no way in hell would he let this stranger placed his hands all over him.  "no.  don't touch him."  he managed to say.
the male smirked at this.  "why not?  it's not like he would know what i'm doing to him."

how cruel.  taking advantage of someone innocent like that.

"then if you won't let me do your brother. . .  i'll do you instead."

the male brought takashi's gaze up to him.  those dark eyes had a strange fire.  "don't pretend you don't want it, i know you'll enjoy it."  takashi shoved him, but he didn't budge.  "don't be scared.  i'll make sure it doesn't hurt."  the male leaned down and started to peck his neck.  the brunette began to shake from fear.