nightmare | chapter four

( neko daisuke?- )

『 c a t  a n d  d o g 』

c a t a n d d o g

"man. i'm starving. even though, i didn't eat anything during lunch. guess it's my fault for not eating. but that's because i was worried about [y/n], i couldn't find him anywhere!" he panicked as he thought to himself.

now that's he's thinking about it, he hadn't seen neither of [y/n] or yaguchi during lunch break.

he just hoped that the other members of yari-bu didn't find them. who knows what they'll do to [y/n's] inocentes. as he was in his own thoughts, he failed to notice two figures in front of him. "you're stomach, isn't it dying of hunger?" an oddly familiar voice said happily.

"tashi-kun, since we didn't see you at lunch time, we came to find you!" another familiar voice exclaimed with joy.

he smiled at the two.  "oh, yacchan and [y/n], hello."  the other two smiled and greeted back.

"we thought that you'd be hungry!  so we both brought you the legendary pudding bread!"  yaguchi said with a wide smile.  takashi's tinted pink, "t-thank you guys so much!" he said to the both of them. "you're welcome, tashi-kun!" [y/n] said as he closed his eyes and gave a small smile.

why did he have to be so adorable? "hey, tashi-kun? can we hang out out with you, before we have to go to our club?" [y/n] asked.

"y-yeah. of course!" [y/n] tilted his head to the side with a questionable stare. "are you okay, takashi?" he jumped from the sudden question. if [y/n] ever said your first name. . . then he was being serious. it was one of his rare moments, but of course, he's just looking out for takashi.

[y/n] gets too worried if he sees him acting in a strange way. . . even if just his friend being a stuttering mess. "yeah, i'm fine." the brunette replied, as he tried not to stutter as much.

"hey, why don't we sit over there, so we can all eat the pudding. yeah?" takashi said, changing the subject. the other two looked at each other with adorable smiles.   quickly, they both snapped their heads towards him. "okay!" they both said.

- -

"it has so much pudding!" takashi said, taking another bite from the sweet treat. "well, it's suppose to be full of pudding." yaguchi said as he placed his palms on his cheeks and slightly turned his head towards takashi and smiled.

"hey! toonos!" a voice called out to them. which startled [y/n], making his [hair color(s)] tail fluff up around his waist. "yuu!" yaguchi exclaimed.

kashima made his way towards the three. "kyōsuke?" he said. "yacchan and kashima are acquaints?" takashi questions.

yaguchi turns to the brunette, "ah, yuu and i are cousins." he replied with a bright smile.
"wow, really?" [y/n] said in a tired tone. all he could hear is the muffled sounds of them talking. something about kashima looking for takashi and [y/n], and yaguchi saying something about kashima not telling him that he transferred to the same college as him.