Sick | chapter twelve

( when i'm writing, i always imagine y/n looking like tooru yukimura - )

c a t  a n d  d o g

"Toono? Toono-chan, it's time to wake up." The boy turned in his sleep and waved a hand to the talking person. "A few more minutes. . ." The blonde chuckled at that. "I'll give you a present if you get up." The male fumbled on the futon as he stretched in a cat like manner. He sat up on the futon and smiled tiredly.

"Where is it?"

He looked around the room and realized that it wasn't his dorm at all. The cat hybrid closed his eyes tiredly and looked down to his lap.

"Akemi-chan. . Itome-chan. . Why I'm I in your room?"

"Oh! Well you had fallen asleep and we didn't know where your dorm is, so we took you here!" Said Akemi with a wide smile on his lips.

"Oh. . Thank you."

"Also, where are my pants?"

Itome took the neko's pants from the desk that was next to him and gave them to him. "Ah. Thank you Ito-chan."

"Well. . ." [Y/n] turned to Akemi who placed a finger to his chin. "Classes will start soon so you'll need your uniform."

The male pouted at this. "But my dorm is too far. Can I go like this?"

Both Itome and Akemi glanced at each other, then back to the hybrid who was only in a large sweater with socks on his feet, pants placed beside him.

"As much as we would like to see you like this, sadly, you can't. Don't want anyone trying to touch you now." Akemi patted [Y/n's] head as he then headed to his closet. "You can use my clothes in the mean time."

As he took out clothes he glanced at the cat-like male. A look of worry took over his features.

did that guy hurt [Y/n]?
or has those cuts and scars been there?

Akemi could help the questions coming in his head rapidly. He had to ask. But would [Y/n] feel comfortable answering the question?

Only one way to find out.

The blonde took the clothes in his hands and placed it next to the neko who thanked him for it.

Here it goes.

"Hey. . [Y/n]?"

"Hm?"

"Those cuts on your legs. . . Did that guy from last night do that?"

He blinked for a few seconds.