Chapter 16

Chapter 16

         The horse quickly reacted towards Minx’s words and glowed a bright blue before facing forward and sprinting at full speed, knocking everyone down.

You will NOT survive this.” The horse spoke, its voice deep and deadly. But it came from a spirit instead of the actual horse.

Krism took note of that and decided to use her magic to try and attack the controller ‘spiritually’. She stood up, balanced herself with the force that the horse was creating, and folded her hands in front of her. She closed her eyes and tried her best to control her spirit to connect with the horse. In her mind, she was battling with her red force towards the blue. As Krism was draining her energy, Minx and Marzia were trying their best to balance.

Krism was losing the battle between her and the horse. If she lost, she would be seriously injured internally. She used her last bit of energy to push her spirit into the horse and tried to stop it. She successfully was in control of the horse but the blue spirit attacked her, making her lose control. The spirit causes Krism to lose balance and fly forward, out of the carriage. Krism screams in pain as her delicate body scrapes the dirt, spinning her around. She was a few yards away from the running horse.

Minx quickly jumps on top of the horse, trying to turn its head and stop it but wasn’t quick enough for Krism. The horse runs right over Krism, stepping on her left leg, shoulder, and hip, shattering them into pieces. As Krism screams in pain, the spirit quickly controls the horse into running into a ditch before releasing it.

Oops.” The spirit says before fading away.

The horse had no time to recover as the entire carriage, with Marzia inside and Minx on the deranged horse, smashing into the right side of the dirt road. The ditch led into a river, where the carriage smashes into the rocks. Minx flies from the horse into a huge rock, bruising her entire back, before hitting the floor. Minx blacks out…

Marzia tried her best to climb out of the falling carriage before it hit the ground but failed. The carriage cracks and breaks as it rolls from the ditch into the icy cold river with the horse following behind. She falls, inside the carriage, into a puddle of water that had flooded the bottom. She tries to stand up quickly but falls back down in pain as she tried to move her left shoulder. Dislocated... The pieces of the side of the carriage, (Now the ceiling from the carriage being tipped to the side), falls on top of Marzia’s numb foot, breaking it. She screams in pain but her scream was quickly muffled by the fresh water that was flooding. She lifts her breaking body as much as possible to stop her from drowning. She cries out for help, first screaming Minx’s name, then Krism’s

“Help. Help! *cough cough* HELP! Minx! Krism! Anybody?” Marzia screams from her burning throat. She coughs up a bit of blood and mucus before trying again.

“Help!” Marzia screams out but had no more energy to waste in screaming. She felt like this was her end.

      -------------

 “Cry! Are we lost? Oh god what was that?!” Pewds jumps as a squirrel skidded across the dirt road.

“That was a squirrel, Pewds. We’re almost there. Just a few more minutes. It’s so dark now.” Cry says, squinting his eyes, trying to see through his mask. He lifts his hand and creates a green glow at the center of his hand, lighting the way. The group slowly walks through the woods. Cry mentioned that it was a short-cut towards the library.

“Cry? Are you sure this is the right way to go?” Ken asks, looking around in the darkness.

“You know, Ken. I’m getting real tired of whining.” Cry sighs, stopping. Ken stops, amazed at the attitude his best friend just gave.

“I should fix that…” Cry whispers, barely allowing Pewds and Ken to hear. Cry glows a deep green, collecting energy. The intense energy causes half of his mask to break off, showing his green glowing eye and the bloody smile. Ken raises his revolver at Cry as Pewds pulls out his dagger.

“Cry? Buddy, what are you doing?” Ken tries to calm Cry with his low voice but it only caused Cry to laugh hysterically.

“That’s Mad!Cry to you! Hahaha.” Cry laughs as his right hand creates a green glow again.

“Cry! Stop!” Pewds yells in his Swedish accent.

Cry quickly stops glowing, stands up straight, and tried to look innocently.

“Guys…that wasn’t me. I swear. It’s Mad! Please don’t shoot. Guys?” Cry raises both his hands in surrender. Both Ken and Pewds turn their heads to look at each other obviously confused. Ken lowers his revolver, letting it point at the ground as Pewds’ body stiffens even more. Cry took that opportunity to teleport in front of the two and glow green, raising a huge rock.

“Just kidding!” Cry says, excitedly. He smiles with blood dripping down from his nose and mouth, giggling, before smashing the rock onto Ken’s forehead, sending the revolver flying into a bush. Pewds jumps back but loses his balance and falls into rose bush with thorns. As Pewds tries to stand, Ken kicks Cry’s legs, tripping him. Ken uppercuts Cry but Cry smacks him in the stomach with his glowing hand, making Ken fly back.

Pewds stands back up and tries to sneak-attack on Cry but he expected him. Pewds raises his dagger but Cry grabs his left arm. He pushes it behind Pewds’ back, making him lean back in pain. Pewds screams in pain as he tries to kick Cry’s leg. Cry continued to push back, laughing, until he heard a loud POP. Pewds kicks Cry in the groin before falling in pain, holding his shoulder. Ken tackles Cry, cutting him with a pocket knife. Cry and Ken fight each other, Ken on top for a good minute. Cry’s body glows green and blue. He says a spell that makes Ken fly up and into a large boulder. Ken falls to the ground, unconscious.

Cry simply stands up, brushing a bit of dust off him and readjusting his mask before calmly walking over the pained Pewds.

“No! Cry! Please!” Pewds begged, holding his right hand up as defense.

“Sorry, bud. I’m just doing my job.” Cry shrugs his shoulders, laughing. He grabs Pewds’ shirt and raises his right hand, revealing a sharp rock. Cry connects the rock with Pewds’ forehead so hard, it knocked Pewds unconscious with one hit. Cry lets go of Pewds and lets his limp body flop to the ground.

A man, hiding in the shadows, walks into view and speaks with a deep, demonic voice.

“Good job, Cry. I have Shadow right now. I will get the bodies and bring them back to the cell. What’s next now?” The man spoke in a serious tone.

“Now to get the ladies.” Cry says, smiling. The man nods his head in agreement. Cry grabs Pewds’ dagger and starts making cuts and slices his body, making him seem injured. Cry puts the knife in his pocket before beginning his journey back to the carriage.

****

Hello!

Lots of action in this part! Hope you liked it! 

Leave a comment of your opinion and be ready for the next chapter. The story is close to its end! =(

Well, bye!