IV

They had just finished their last day filming for their show, American Hustle Life, and they had been given a day to relax in the streets of America, before they headed home for their next schedule. Instead of exploring or doing touristy things like the other members both Namjoon and Yoongi opted to stay in the rental dorm. To be truthful, Namjoon had wanted to visit a highly rated museum but he hadn't been little in a while and he really needed to de-stress.

The last time he had even been little was when Yoongi had walked in on him and that had happened months prior. In all honesty, Namjoon hadn't really expected Yoongi to keep his word. This was a really big commitment after all, and despite knowing the older for years, they hadn't really reached the level of closeness that he had with the other members.

I mean, apart from their shared love for music, they didn't have much in common (they might have some unknown ones, but they rarely talked about much else). So, as Namjoon found himself edging into his little space, he was hesitant in telling the older. His hyung was sitting in bed with his back against the headboard. He had his macbook in his lap and Namjoon knew he was probably editing some pictures, considering he didn't have his headphones on.

The younger of the two watched his hyung with fascination. He didn't realise that slowly edging closer until the older patted the space next to him. Excitement coursed through his veins and he practically leaped into offered spot. He unabashedly lay his head on the older's shoulder, wrapping a hand around his small waist. He watched as Yoongi played about with the filters and made small tweaks with the way shadows looked.

It was interesting for the first ten minutes but Namjoon quickly found himself getting bored. He started to fiddle with the hem of Yoongi's shirt, picking at the loose string. Yoongi sighed and the sudden movement of his chest made Namjoon leap back, like a bunny caught in headlights. He closed his macbook, placing it on the bedside table, before angling himself to face the younger.

"Joonie-ah you wanna go to aquarium."

Namjoon's eyes were basically shining with stars as he nodded excited in agreement.