V

Namjoon's face was pressed against the glass. His eyes wide with fascination as he watched the fish swim by, he waggled his fingers at them, giggling adorably as he did so. There was no denying that this was probably his favourite place in the world (apart from onstage of course).

Yoongi watched the younger male with a fond gaze as he pointed excited at the sharks that swam overhead. His gummy smile making an appearance when the younger looked his way. He followed behind Namjoon, content with letting him lead the way (even if that meant he visited the starfish exhibit five times).

They were taking a small break and Namjoon was happily munching on a sandwich when Yoongi noticed his laces had come undone. Wordlessly he knelt on the floor and tied them, the younger regarding him shyly.

Namjoon blushed heavily and thanked the older, however a devious plan came to mind.

"You know if you really want to thank me, then you can give me a kiss,"

Yoongi said, tapping against his cheek with a smirk on his face. Namjoon looked at him scandalously, staring at the older, as he wondered if he was kidding.

However, when Yoongi didn't move from his crouched position in from in front of Namjoon, he knew he was being serious. Namjoon looked around, before quickly pecking the older male on the cheek, face reddening profusely. The older boy broke into a gummy smile as he stood up.

"Thank you Joonie."

Yoongi offered his hand to the younger, helping him off the bench. As they visited the rest of the exhibits, he didn't let go.