VII

Taehyung was curious, to say that he wasn't would be a severe understatement. After all, contrary to popular belief, he was an observant person. He often found himself questioning where the two main rappers of the group kept going.

It was no secret that Yoongi and Namjoon were close but recently they seemed to be glued to one another. It wasn't any secret that Yoongi-hyung wasn't a fan of skinship, however over the recent months Taehyung had noticed his affection towards the leader of the group.

Take now for example, Namjoon-hyung was resting his head on Yoongi-hyung's shoulder and the older male was actually hugging Namjoon-hyung close to him.

Taehyung knew that eavesdropping was wrong but he could stop the pout on his face from forming when the hyungs made plans to go out without the rest of the members. This wasn't the first time they had made plans like this and Taehyung could help but feel jealous from their sudden closeness.

His eyes were ablaze with his sudden resolve, he was going to find out just what they did all alone and find out precisely why they needed a hotel room in order to hang out.

Taehyung quickly got dressed, wearing his super sneaky stalker outfit (it was all black clothes and a black mask), waiting in the bathroom so he could hear his hyungs leaving. The minute they left, after giving a half assed excuse to Seokjin-hyung, Taehyung sprinted to the doorway, practically jamming his feet into his shoes.

He was halfway down the street and about five feet away from his hyung when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He leapt up in fright, not screaming in case his hyungs heard. Jungkook smiled, his eyes crinkling over his mask.

"Taetae-hyung who are we stalking today?"

He asked, looking around for any possible suspects. Taehyung ran his hand through his hair frustratedly, he latched onto Jungkook's wrist dragging him down the street before he lost sight of his hyungs. Taehyung threw Jungkook a venomous glare when he sensed the younger was about to speak, but the latter was used to his icy gaze and didn't even flinch.

"Hyung this is boring,"

he whined,

"let's get the bubble tea you owe me for beating you in ssireum."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, this brat,

"you can go get tea if you want but I'm busy right now."

Taehyung released his hold on the younger, effectively freeing him from his obligations and handed him his card. He carried following his hyungs down the street, ducking behind parked cars when they were about to turn around.

The older members picked up their pace, as if they knew that someone was following them (they probably did, idol intuition and everything), making Taehyung curse under his breath.

Jungkook's footsteps were deafening behind him, Taehyung knew that the younger wasn't going to leave anytime soon. Internally cursing his bad luck, he ignored the maknae and practically crawled over parked cars in order to not be seen.

Thankfully the younger soon got the idea and decreased his noise (by 30%, which may not seem like much, but for a muscle pig like Jungkook it was significantly quieter). Soon they arrived at a hotel, and Taehyung watched his hyungs taking the key from the receptionist, before going further into the hotel.

The youngest members stared at their hyungs in shock, they faced one another, having a silent conversations with their eyes.

OMG hyungs are going to a hotel room by themselves.

OMG are they going to fuck!

Are they in a relationship?

Maybe this is why they have been so touchy feely lately.

So what do we do now?

I don't know, this was your idea remember.

Taehyung and Jungkook simultaneously sighed. They were squatting for a while, when Jungkook was struck with an idea, an evil smirk crawled onto the maknae's face.

"You know if they are really dating then this is perfect time to get blackmail material."

Taehyung turned to face the younger,

"I like the way you think young grasshopper, I do have a bunch of laundry that I've been putting off."

Jungkook smirked, getting his phone ready as the duo walk towards the hotel,

"I can already taste the unlimited amount of lamb skewers."

Jungkook linked his arm through the older's, walking in sync gleefully. Even with mask on he had managed to seduce (he actually used copious amounts of aegyo and even did the gwiyomi song) the receptionist into giving them the spare key to hyungs' room, Taehyung spinning an elaborate story, charming the bellboy in the process, insisting that they only had the hyungs' best interest at heart.

Once they had made it into the elevator, the door closing behind them, they burst into laughter. Suckers, Taehyung thought, it was just too easy. Judging by the look on Jungkook's face, he agreed with Taehyung's sentiments. They stood quietly outside the hotel room for a short time, wanting the hyungs to relax, before they pounced.

Jungkook was assigned to filming as he had the steadiest hands (they had fought over who got the honours but Taehyung agreed that Jungkook was faster and would get away with the evidence before the hyungs could stop him). Taehyung held the handle, and with a deep breath, swung the door open...