School Is Hell. Part 1

(Art credit to Scribs)

(Trigger Warning,mild Crusing)

Connor woke up,by his alarm clock.He Yelled and Threw it on the ground and Walked out his bedroom.There he saw his sister and looked away,he knew how much he hunted her but tried not to care.He Walked to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror.He Stopped and heard his mom yelling for him

"Connor!,Get dressed it's your first day of school!"He groaned then Went to his bedroom to see what to wear.He putted on some black ripped jeans,A white T-shirt and A long black Sweater.He didn't decide to brush his red-Brownish hair that went above his shoulders.He never did brush his hair.

After that he went downstairs and Went to The Kitchen table,where his parents and slightly younger sister was there.He just sat there Looking at his dad,Larry reading his news paper."Connor it's your senior year you are not missing the first day"his mother said.Connor said"I'm saying I'll go tomorrow,see look mother I'm just trying to find a compromise here".Larry looked at connor"He doesn't listen Look at him, he's probably high​", his sister Zoe said"He's definitely high​".Connor sighed and rolled his eyes"Fuck you"Zoe replied"Fuck you too" his mother said"I don't want you going to school high connor!"he replied"perfect so then i won't go,thanks mom"

He got up and walked away and smiled slightly.His father said"Connor you are going to school"Zoe then replied"If Connor not ready I'm leaving without him.Connor sighed and Just decided to go with Zoe to school.What did he have to lose.

(Now shifting to Evan)

Everyday Evan wrote to himself to help him with his anxitey

Dear,Evan Hansen

Today's gonna be a good day and here's why

Then His mother Came in"have you been writing those letter to yourself dear Evan Hansen this is gonna be a good day and here's why."Evan replied"I started one..".His mother smiled "Those letters are important, honey They're gonna help you build your confidence!"

Evan just looked at the ground and played with the hem of his shirt"I guess.."His mother smiled and walked out.Evan finished writing his letter.It was about Connor He blushed at the thought of him But tried to deny the fact he's Bi.He sighed and grabbed his stuff then started walking to school and when he arrived he Saw Connor.He smiled While Connor was Just walking in the school then saw Evan.Evan looked away

(Connors POV)

I saw Evan and blushed slightly.Then Jared started walking up to Evan and started talking to him,Jared noticed me and came up to me then said"Hey Connor!,love the new hair length very school shooter chic"He snorted and laughed Slightly.I was pissed and stood there in silence for a few Seconds then  Jared said"i it was just a joke".Then I replied in a calm voice"Haha very funny I'm laughing can't you tell."I just stood there looking at him.

"You're..such a freak"Then Jared walked away and Evan looked at me"I-I'm so sorry about him"I saw a little blush on his face."It's fine."I said then looked at his cast"How'd you break your arm?"I asked the smaller boy.then he replied "I-I fell out a tree..."I looked at him"Well that's the saddest fucking thing I've heared"I said he nodded and played with the hem of his shirt."I see no one signed your cast"he replied"Y-yeah",I grabbed his cast and pulled out a sharpie and wrote my name on it,Taking up half of the cast.

"T-thank you.."He said while blushing,the I started blushing because I thought it was so cute"Your welcome"I replied and smiled.The little boy smiled and asked me a question"D-Do you want to be Friends?"I gave a smile and hugged him"I would like that.."I replied,he Continued to blush and hugged me back.

Well now we both have someone to call a friend....

(Sorry for the short chapter)

(Word count 631)