The Kiss Part 4

(The chapter you all been waiting for)

(Art credit to Scribs)

(Connors POV)

New year was good,me and Evan talked more and became slightly better friends.we just had The same period together,now we had lunch.i didn't really sit with Evan because I didn't like jared,but I decided to sit with him today.

I started walking to The lunchroom,which I wasn't planning on eating that nasty

Ass Food,so I would just starve.So I start walking to lunch,everyone was looking at me,whispering in each other's ear,I couldn't give a shit of what they were saying.I arrive at lunch and looked around,then I saw Evan sitting with Jared,I could tell that Evan was nervous for some reason,So I decided to sit next to him.

I walked over to there table and Took a seat next to Evan.Jared looked at me in confusion"Hey,hot topic what are you doing sitting with us?"jared then looked at Evan and Smirked"Oh, now I know why you're here"he chuckled.I looked over at Evan and saw that he was a blushing mess, I chuckled and winked at him,he some how, was blushing even more.

jared looked at me,then pushed his glasses up"So you Came here to Make out with Evan"he laughed and I blushed."No dumbass,I came here to talk to my amazing cool friend".I held onto Evan and smiled,for some reason I just couldn't stop touching Evan.And not in that way you pervs.

.

.

.

.

I just couldn't stop,it was like something kept me held onto him.Evan looked at me and blushed then stuttered,finally he just stopped and He played with my hair.

Jared laughed"Evan!,Stop being Gay!",I looked over at Evan and He Said to Jared"N-No I'm not!".Evan looked away,embarrassed,I chuckled and Played with Evans hair.He looked at me in confusion,then blushed, I Blushed then stopped,"S-sorry.." .

Jared Sighed"Just fuck already!",I looked at Evan and laughed,Evan looked at Jared embarrassed as fuck"j-Jared stop!,w-were not t-together!"."Whatever you say Hansen"Jared chuckled,he just went on his phone.

That just leaves me and Evan together,Me and Evan Just look at each other and blush,fuck he's to adorable.I don't know how to feel at that moment,Happiness?,Fear?,I don't know!.Evan started to shiver,I took notice to this and Gave him my Sweater"Here,use this".

(Evans POV)

I was shivering,it was pretty cold,then Connor gave me his sweater "here,Use this."I looked at Connor,he was so cute I couldn't deny that,I Started to stutter "y-you don't h-have too!".Connor looked at me and Grabbed my arm then putted the sweater on me"o-ok.."I look at Connor,he looks back at me,

Emotionless.

I smelled Connor's Sweater,it smelled like weed and Connor,of course,No-I didn't mean!,god now I sound like a weirdo.Well I loved the smell and I kept sniffing it,Connor looked at me and raised and eyebrow"Why are you sniffing my sweater?".I looked at Connor embarrassed,"S-sorry I just l-like the smell",Connor looked at me and nodded.

For that lunch period we just talked and learned more about each other,He made a few jokes and I laughed at them.Connor smiled and the bell rang.we Walked out and He held my hand,I looked up at him blushing,then he winked. I was a blushing mess and I Held onto his hand.

Me and Connor were walking somewhere outside school"C-Connor,Were are we G-Going..?".Connor looked at me and smiled slightly"Were going back to my house"B-But what about school?"connor Looked at me in disbelief"fuck school,lets go have some fuuuuuuuun".I sighed and nodded,he took out his keys and Led me to his car,I got in after he did,He started To Drive to his house.

————————————————————————————————————

We arrived at his house and I got out of his car,I took a look at his house.Connor was Freaking rich!,The house looked so nice!,It was so big.I looked over to Connor and he opened his door,I walked into his house and it looks so much more better on the inside,Connor chuckled and Pet my hair.I looked up to him and blushed,I held onto him and Nuzzled my head into his Chest.

Connor smiled"Adorable",I looked up at him and he Smirked"we're going to my room",he grabbed my hand and led me to his room.Connors room is painted Light gray,He had a Flat screen t.v and Had a spot with his Pot and drugs,I looked over at his Bed and it had a Black Bedsheet on it with dark purple covers and two pillows.

I smiled and Looked over at Connor,He Smiled and He Kissed my temple,I blushed furiously and He smirked"You look so cute with my sweater on",I asked"I-is your parents h-home?"he rolled his eyes and groaned"Don't talk about them,there assholes,And no they aren't home".

I nodded and He Sat down on his bed and Smiled,I nervously sat next to him.Connor looked at me And Grabbed my hand"im gonna paint your nails".

I Stuttered out"N-No thank you..",Connor didn't care,He grabbed a light blue color and started painting them.I Looked at Connor and He started talking about Panic At the Disco!.

I nodded and smiled,Connor chuckled and nodded"Evan,you just understand me somehow".I chuckled slightly nervously and Nodded,Connor Stopped and cupped my face,What Was happening?!.I was So Scared!,Connor looked down at me,His eyes filled with lust while Connors drool fell off his lips and slipped off his cheek.

I was a Blushing mess,He Caressed my cheek and Played with my hair for a few seconds.Then Connor leaned in and kissed my lips,He KISSED MY LIPS.Connor Murphy was a good kisser,I'm not gonna lie after a few seconds a gave in and kissed back.We stayed like that for About a solid minute.Then his dad Opened the door and saw us.Shit.

————————————————————————————————————

(Sorry I haven't been uploading chapters,I'll start writing at least 3-4 chapters a week!)

Word count :912