Drawings And Hair Part 3

(Art credit to mushie r.)

(It's connor and Evan)

(Evans POV)

I smile and Look at Connor,he Looked back and looked back outside with his head in his hand.I didn't know what to do,but I didn't know what to say"U-Ughhm.."Connor looked at me confused"you okay tree boy?"he asked.I stutter and said"Umm y-I'm finedontworryaboutme",he looked at me and chuckled"It is fine Hansen"Connor picked his hair up and in a few seconds It's up in a bun.I looked at the back of his red-brownish hair and saw he had an undercut,It looked pretty cool on him I know that sound weird just saying'Oh his undercut looks cool' I'm stupid I know

(Connor POV)

I looked at Evan and Saw him looking at my,hair"Why are you looking at my hair?..".I raised an eyebrow and he looked nervous and he said"Uhh I-Sorry it's just I thinkyourhairlookscool" I enjoyed his complement and smiled,"thanks".He replied"N-No problem"I asked him"So..Tell me about yourself..",he looked at me and said"I love trees and My favorite colors blue,I love reading and t-that's all".I looked at him and nodded,then he asked "t-tell me more a-About yourself".

I replied"Well,I love panic at the disco,I have a hobbit of drawing and taking pictures of nature"His eyes lit up at the last part"C-Can I see some pictures?"I nodded"I'll bring my camera tomorrow".Evan also asked"Can I see some of your drawings?",I was a little nervous at first then I nodded.

(Evans POV)

I smiled as Connor Grabbed his sketchbook and filled some pages and showed me,realistic and Very illustrated drawings of nature,and different people.I was in awe"That is amazing!,it looks really Good!"he looked at me and it was obvious he was blushing over the complement."thank you"Connor said,I blushed and nodded"Do you sell your drawings?"He looked at me and skated his head"I don't have the confidence too.."he closed his sketchbook and I looked at him.

"well I believe you can do it,They look amazing"He blushed and Laughed"thanks Hansen"I nodded and Then the bell rang.We both looked at each other.then we started to pick up our stuff and putted it away."bye Connor"he said"bye treeboy",then he went over to me and kissed my cheek,I was shocked he KISSED MY CHEEK I blushed and covered my face.he chuckled then walked out the class to lunch,I Walked out and Started walking to lunch too.I still can't believe he kissed my cheek,I enjoyed it.

(Sorry for not updating,I'll keep doing it faster)

(Word  Count  393 )