2

Revenge era
This is fuckin horrible

3rd person pov:
Frank considered himself straight. He was 99.99% sure he was a heterosexual. That is, until he met the boy in the skirt. The boy who is just too feminine to be male. The boy who makes every straight man confused. And unfortunately, frank is a victim. Even worse, frank is his dorm mate. The boy we are talking about is of course, Gerard.

Frank had a bad day today. He got an f on the test he studied for the past week." I swear that teacher is out to get me." He thought as he was walking to his dorm that he shares with Gerard. He walked through the door, took off and threw his leather jacket to the floor, and made his way to his bedroom. On his way there, he heard a struggled moan coming from gee's bedroom. Frank's eyes widened, and slowly and quietly walked near to Gerard's room to listen. To his surprise, the door was wide open. Frank sneaked a quick peak, and the view made frank's little buddy from downstairs come up for a visit. Gerard was butt naked, his beautiful ass in the air, and 2 fingers stretching him. Frank was amazed. "Holy shit" he thinks while palming himself  through his boxers. "Frankie!" Gee moaned. Frank stopped, and his eyes widened even more. "Does he mean me? No... it must be another" he thought frantically, but kept watching. Gerard then inserted a 3rd finger and hits something that makes him release a pornographic "Daddy!". Frank released a raspy groan and came in his pants. He ran to his room to clean himself up before it dries. After frank cleaned up, he went to the kitchen to get a drink, to his surprise, Gerard is in the kitchen (with clothes on ofc). "Enjoy the show, daddy?"