Chapter 2: Practice

8:23 A.M
YG Entertainment

Lisa's POV

I ran as fast as I can to the main studio, as I was supposed to arrive at 8 A.M sharp, and here I am, late as always. Running with speed, I almost bumped some people, I was anxious, really anxious. I entered the elevator, sweating; not from running, but because of anxiety. My hand were cold and wet. I'm late, fu— My thoughts were cut by the sound that tge elevator made, indicating that I've arrived.

I went out the elevator, running to the main studio. I peeked on the door, and luckily, no one else was there, except for a boy, with blonde hair, with his back facing me. I wonder who he is.

I went in, making the door creak, also making the mysterious boy turn around.

Fuck.

Someone's POV

I was sitting on the bean bag in the corner of the room, facing the wall. As usual, I played games in my phone, when suddenly, I heared the door creak. I turned around, revealing..

Her.

I suddenly turned light pink, sweating. There was a weird silence in the room, so I decided to break it. "H-Hi, my n-name is Jimin from B-BTS." I bowed 90°, mentally smacking my head for stuttering. "Oh, Hello Jimin-Sunbaenim! I am Lisa from Blackpink. Nice to meet you." She bowed, making me turn into a pink mess. Unfortunately, she freaking noticed it. "Jimin-Sunbae? Are you alright? You seem a bit, pink." She asked curiously, I became more pink, she then suddenly placed the back of her palm on my forehead. I already suffered too much. "Hmm.. strange. You don't feel hot at all." She rubbed her forehead in confusion. Darling, if you only knew. "Sunbae?" She called, cutting me from my daydream. "Yeah?" I faced her, looking like an angel. "Why are you early, Sunbae?" She asked, making me wonder. Yeah, why am I early? "My manager told me to be early." I let out an awkward laugh, what a lie. She hummed. "And Lisa? Off with the formalities, just call me Jimin." I said, smiling widely at her, she smiled back. Beautiful.

Lisa's POV

Minutes passed, and other idols started to come in the studio, almost packing up the place. Here I am, sitting on the bean bag beside Jimin, feeling sleepy; from waiting for our choreographer. As I started to close my eyes, a loud bang was heard, making me flinch like crazy. Same with Jimin. We all looked at the studio, revealing our choreographer, sweating. "I'm sorry, guys. I'm already late like.. super late. So I'm sorry and let's start by introducing yourselves and then we'll practice." Our choreographer said as he signalled an idol to come infront.

Minutes passed and there were only 3 left, Jimin, A girl idol and me. Our choreographer then signalled the girl to introduce herself, she went infront and eventually glared at me. Weird.

Author's POV

Jimin noticed every single bit of thing that his ex made. He was furious, but he didn't show it, or else he'll cause a huge problem. He breathed in and rubbed Lisa's back.

"Hi everyone, I am Kang Seulgi from Red Velvet, Nice to meet you." Seulgi introduced herself to everyone in the room, smiling to everyone sincerely, but fakely when she faced Lisa. It annoyed her, too much. Seeing his boyfriend with another girl. Lisa just smiled at her, lightly. She was dumb-founded. Lisa wondered about why is Seulgi mad at her. Her thoughts were cut by Jimin, calling Lisa's name, indicating that it was time for her to introduce herself. She went infront. "Hello, everyone. I am Lalisa Manoban from the group Blackpink of YGE. You can also call me Lisa for short." She bowed, smiling as the idols clapped for her, especially Jimin. Making Seulgi very furious.

She's always in our way. Seulgi thought as she sat down on the bean bag. Thinking of something to do to Lisa. But unfortunately for her, she was cut by their choreographer – clapping his hands, indicating that it wad time to practice.

And as for Lisa she was very excited, dancing is her passion, it makes her feel very calm. Music is her lullaby. Dancing is her everyday hobby.

All of the idols stood up in the center of the dance studio and they were grouped, and sadly Jimin and Lisa were not in the same group, which made Jimin a bit disappointed, as he was in the Contemporary Dancing and Lisa was in the Street Dancing, the same with Seulgi.

The Street-Dancers were the first ones to practice, the Contemporary Dancers sat down and watched the others practice.

"So.. it goes like this." Their choreographer said as he performed a certain part of the dance, and Lisa was able to memorize it in no time, which made the Choreographer impressed. While Seulgi on the other hand was struggling with some moves. Jimin, who was only looking at Lisa in admiration was smiling, a girl like her for Jimin is rare. For him, Lisa off-stage is an angel, who cares for everyone, and on-stage is a woman who is possessed by a demon, she would be so sexy that Jimin while watching her perform makes him fanboy, but doesn't show it.

The Street-Dancers practiced one more time with music, and as Jimin noticed, Lisa is already confident, even if they only practiced. Lisa's body swayed together with the music, her body-rolls were smooth, the way she rolls her body shows-off her flexibility – just how Jimin liked. He was smiling the whole time, and little did he know, someone was getting more and more jealous.

The Street-Dancers were already finished, making Jimin get a face towel for Lisa, and wipe down her face. Making idols except Seulgi fangirl and fanboy. They both smiled. "You did great for a practice! I literally almost forgot that this is just a practice, like really!" Jimin said as he thought about how Lisa danced a while ago. "Thanks, Jimin-Oppa!" Lisa thanked the blushing man infront of her, he didn't expect Lisa to call him like that, but eventually, he loved it. "I also know that you'll do great! Hwaiting!" Lisa cheered Jimin up, making him smile widely. "Thanks, Lisa." After Jimin said that, the choreographer called them for their practice, Lisa then sat down and stared at Jimin from the back, facing the mirror, at some times Jimin would smile at Lisa brightly. Seulgi, again noticed everything and she decided to talk to Lisa.

"Lisa." Seulgi called, with the harsh tone. "Yes?" Lisa said, facing her whole body towards Seulgi, Jimin noticed; he was getting more and more scared for Lisa. What the heck is Seulgi doing? Jimin thought as he sighed because of Seulgi.

"What's your relationship with Jimin?" Seulgi asked Lisa, slightly glaring at her, gladly Lisa didn't notice as she was looking at Jimin, looking at her continuously. "I just met him, like just now. Why?" Lisa explained, as she finally looked at Seulgi, glaring at her. "Oh nothing, it's just he's actually my boyfriend." Seulgi lied, just to make Lisa stay away from Jimin. "Oh really!? That's great!" Lisa exclaimed, although she seemed a bit hurt. "I know right." Seulgi smirked, looking at Jimin, who is still looking at Lisa while dancing. Why? Because she motivates him effortlessly.

Contemporary Dancers stopped from practicing already, and told all of them to have a break for an hour then another practice for the dance which contains every idol. Jimin then approached Lisa and distanced her, away from Seulgi. Lisa wiped his sweaty face with a towel, smiling at him. "Wah, Jimin-Oppa. I didn't know that Seulgi-Eonnie is your girlfriend!" Lisa exclaimed, clapping her hands as Jimin's eyes grew big. "She told you that!?" Jimin exclaimed as he became angry because of Seulgi. "Yeah.. what's the matter?" Lisa asked, patting Jimin's back. "She was my girlfriend, I broke up with her ages ago. She cheated on me with some unknown guy. And I've already found someone else." He looked at Lisa lovingly, and lucky him, she didn't notice. "That's great!" Lisa exclaimed, but she was a bit hurt, not knowing anything. "Yeah. Let's go now." Jimin said as he gently dragged Lisa outiside, to the cafeteria.

Little did they know, someone was looking at them furiously, more like at Lisa.

"You'll pay for this Lalisa."

Yeah, you already know who that is HAHAHAHAHA. But seulgi is found dead in a ditch, and got replaced instantly HAHAHAHAHA, okay sorry. Please leave a vote!