Chapter 3: Backstage Massacre

7:30 P.M
SBS Gayo Daejun Backstage

Lisa's POV

I am currently in our dressing room, getting ready for our performance since we're the ones who will be performing for the opening, as my stylist was redoing my make-up, my manager suddenly called me. I jolt up from my seat and looked at my manager. "Yes, Oppa?" I said as I waited for my manager to respond. "Someone wants to see you." My manager said as he looked at me teasingly. "Uh.. okay?" I awkwardly said as I stood up and went outside.

I went outside revealing an all-black Jimin. He looks so handsome. "Hi, Lisa!" Jimin said cheerfully as he hugged me, luckily no one else was around. "Hi, Jimin-Oppa. What brings you here?" I asked him, as I was confused. "The staff told me to call you since it will start soon. I also wanted to see you so.." He smiled, making me smile. "By the way, you look pretty~ You always look pretty!" He complemented me, making me blush like crazy. "Let's go?" He signalled me as I nodded like a little girl, he chuckled.

We've arrived already and me and Jimin practiced for the last time before it'll start. I started to get nervous. "Jimin-Oppa, I don't think I can do this." I frowned worriedly, scared of making a mistake. "Hey, it'll be fine. Trust me. You're the Best Dancer out there! So no need to get worried." He reassured me, making me smile.

Author's POV

"Hey, it'll be fine. Trust me. You're the Best Dancer out there! So no need to get worried." As Jimin said that, someone started to get really angry, she was clenching her fists that her knuckles became white. How dare you talk to my man. She thought as she continued to glare at Lisa.

The staff called the Street-Dancers to get ready, since the light on the stage were dimmed out already. Lisa looked at Jimin and gave her a thumbs up, making Lisa do it back.

The Street-Dancers were dancing already, Jimin stared at Lisa the whole time. He even wished that he was Ten, to dance with Lisa that close. Street-Dancers were already finished, Jimin entered the stage and smiled at Lisa as they saw each other.

Lisa's POV

I smiled at Jimim widely, I watched them perform backstage and Jimin did really great. I smiled whenever I see Jimin. Minutes and minutes of admiring, I was suddenly pulled by someone to a dark spot of the room.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I tried to wiggle out of the person's grip, and as I was about to shout, I faced the person – shocked. "Seulgi Eonnie?" I said, as my eyes were as big as frying pans, she let out a small laugh. "Surprised, darling?" She said as she faced me with an evil smirk. "What do you want from me?" I slowly said with a deep voice, glaring at her for dragging me here. "I want my boyfriend, you fool." Seulgi said as she took a step forward, anger was seen in her eyes. "He's not your boyfriend! He told me that he broke up with you because you chea-" I was cut off by her; slapping me hard. I held my right cheek, feeling something wet, blood. "Hey! What's going on here!?"

Author's POV

The Contemporary Dancers were already done, right after the pulling incident. Jimin looked around for Lisa, but she was nowhere to be found. Where could she be? Jimin thought as he excused himself to look for Lisa.

After minutes of looking, he heard a slap, a very hard slap, that it echoed. Everyone stopped, due to hearing that slap. Jimin eventually followed the sound, and he arrived, revealing two figures facing each other. He squinted his eyes, and that's when it got him. It was Lisa and Seulgi. Lisa held her cheeks, and a bit of blood was dripping from her cheeks.

"Hey!? What's going on here!?" Jimin yelled as he approached Lisa, hugging her tight and looked at her cheek. It was bleeding like crazy. Jimin then faced Seulgi furiously. "Why did you slap her?" Jimin asked with his deep and husky voice, scaring the shit out of every person watching the scene. Seulgi remained silent. "I said, why did you slap her!?" Jimin raised his voice, startling everyone especially Lisa, which he noticed instantly, making him hug her tighter. "I-I w-was jealous. I told her that I want you back. Then she told me that you're not my boyfriend. " Seulgi said as she looked down, Jimin let out a laugh. "You slapped her because of that!? How stupid are you? Why would you want me back when you cheated!? Huh!? If you lay a hand on her, I swear–" Jimin didn't continue his words, as he heard Lisa sob. "Hey.. Lisa, come on, it'll be okay.. don't worry, come." Jimin softly said as he put his hand on her shoulder, guiding her to the clinic.

They arrived at the clinic, revealing no one. Jimin looked at Lisa, who was weak. Jimin held Lisa as he let her sit on the bed, as he got some things for her bruise. He fastened up so that Lisa wouldn't lose more blood.

He took care of her, tears were forming in his eyes. "O-Oppa, what's the matter?" Lisa asked as Jimin wiped his tears. "I'm sorry, I wasn't there on time." Jimin looked down feeling guilty. Lisa held his chin to look at her. "Yah, Oppa.. it's okay." Lisa flashed a small smile as her cheeks were hurting her. "Wait here, okay?" Jimin said as Lisa nodded, Jimin went out and told a staff that He couldn't perform, the same with Lisa and told them that Lisa got sick and he'll take care of her until her manager comes. Jimin went back, seeing Lisa sleeping peacefully. He smiled, caressing her other cheek. Then the door slammed open, making Jimin flinch, revealing her Eonnies. "We heared about what happened to Lisa, thank you sunbaenim for saving her." All of them bowed, making Jimin bow back. "It's the least I could do."

Arghhh sorry for making seulgi look very bad, like ughhwbdiksnakansjkandkw but don't get me wrong i luv seulgi-bearrrr