Chapter 1

Jennie's Pov

I woke up beacuse of a phone call.

"Wake up and get your fucking ass in here! We're late!"

"What the heck chu?"

"If we end up being late beacuse of you, i'll skin you alive!"

"Okay okay, i'll just prepare my self you chickin head" Then i hang up.

I know what you're thinking. Absolutely yes, we're crazy. She's just at the dinning room and I'm here at my room but we were talking on the phone a while ago. ^^

After I prepare myself for school, I went down to eat breakfast with my family

"Good morning jen" my twin brother greet me followed by our older sister "Good morning jendeukie. Let's eat"

"Good morning and Don't you ever call me jendeukie again! Btw, where's mom and dad?"

"Did you forgot? Last night they said they will go on a business trip" Chu said.

"Oh sorry I forgot Hahaha"

"We're living alone in this house for 2 months! Of course except for the maids hehe" My annoying twin said. Of course he's happy cause he can do what ever he wants without scolding him but at the same time sad cause mom and dad are far away from us.

"Yah V just eat! We're gonna be late"

"Yes Noona"

----------------------

We are now at the garage.

We choose are favorite car, Of course we have plenty of cars because we're rich as hell.

After choosing, we drive to school separately.

At the school

We park our cars at the usual spot.

We called our friends as we saw them parking their own cars.

"Yah!"

"Good morning guys!" Irene greet cheerfully.

"Why are you extra happy today huh?" Nayeon ask her.

"Because all of us have the same schedule for this school year! and also my one and only girlfriend! Omygod I'm so grateful"

Aish. She's so whipped.

Jisoo smack her head.

"What was that for?" She asked annoyed.

"Stop being whipped"

She just pouted. And all of us laugh at her including Yeri and Joy.

I forgot to tell you that V is not with us. He went to his room already.

Are you wondering why Jisoo unnie is our classmate but she's older than us? It's because she got sick when we were kids and she had to stop studying for a year.

We decided to go to our room.

As we enter the room, we saw chaeng with his friends. I heard irene giggled, ofcourse her girlfriend is one of them.

As far as I know, we're famous but they are definitely more famous than us.

We sit in our usual seats. I'm sat near the window but there's one chair beside me that is not occupied, and it's beside the window. You know what I mean. Irene sat beside me on the right, while nayeon is infront of me, Jisoo unnie sat on nayeon's left while Joy sat on the right side and Yeri sat beside her.

Wendy is at my back with his friends. And if you're asking, Seulgi sat beside her girlfriend ofcourse. Hmmm typical whipped person. HAHAHAHA

Wendy and Chaeyoung is kinda close to us.

I'm busy daydreaming until Irene called me.

"What?"

"Seulgi said that their friend will now study here"

"Who?" I ask uninterestedly

"The daughter of the owner of this school" She said as my eyes widen in shock.

"What?! Did you mean Lisa Manoban?"

"Yes"

"How do you know her name Jen?" Joy asked me.

"Who wouldn't know a beautiful girl like her?" Oh no I spoke it a bit loud and now all of my friends eyes are on me even my twin and his friends.

"I mean she's the daughter of the richest man in the world and also owner of our school. And she's not that ugly that's why hehe." I hope they'll bit it.

But before they speak, our professor enter the room.

"Good morning students. I'm Ms Sandara Park. You can call me Ms. Dara and I will be your professor this whole school year. Nice meeting you all"

Oh our prof is kind I think.

"Before I proceed in our lesson, I will introduce you to your new classmate"

"Please come in" She added.

I look to the person who is entering the door. My eyes went wide when I saw my long time crush. Omygod. I felt my cheeks are burning. My heart will explode because of its rapid beating. The butterflies in my stomach went wild. Shit. I didn't expect that she is more beautiful than before! She's Gorgeous!

Calm down Jennie! Calm Down.

Oh shit. I can't calm down.

A/N: Belated Happy Bday Chichu Unnie!!! Loveyouuuuuuuuuuuu 💖