Roommates // Jimin x Jungkook // Part 2

Jungkook was in a deep confusion about his roommate. Who could of thought that the boy could be so handsome and sexy behind all of that old clothing.
  Once Jimin closed his bathroom door, Jungkook straight up got his clothes and dressed up for the night. Underwear and a tank top is all that he could dress up for sleeping. Once he jumped on a bed, all of his confusion was drained down into sleep.

*Next day* //Jimins POV//

  I hate morning I really do, but this one, is definitely the best one I ever had, let me tell you why...
  I woke up at 7:30 because my alarm went off. When I looked around I couldn't see Jungkook anywhere. I though that maybe he was at the gym.
  I got up, put on some headphones and began my day with some music and washing up. When I entered the bathroom, of course at that moment I didn't hear anything, but someone definitely did.
  I looked at the mirror, and started to remove my clothing, till I was just standing there butt naked. Since my headphones were water proof and bluetooth ones, I could easily go to the shower with no worries of something bad happening.

  Or so I thought...

  Opening the shower curtain I saw the man himself, Jungkook washing himself. Of shock I quickly closed the curtain, got my clothes from the floor and ran away from the "crime scene".

  //Jungkooks POV//  

  It's 7:00 a.m. and you can already see me energized. I'm a morning person not gonna lie. But I start them with a good cold shower. Looking at my right I saw my roommate, that nerd who's name I still can't really remember, but what I can is last night. That body of his and the few tattoos that he has can't leave my head. 

  While he was sleeping I hopped out of the bed to do my morning routine.

  When I got in the shower, I heard some noises in the next room. Didn't think much about that though... The water going off everywhere made the sound around me dissapear. But then... the curtain opened. What the fuck is he doing here?? And why is he naked???