Chapter2 Considering an Arranged Marriage

"And I come in where?"

He looked uncomfortable this time. "Er. It just so happens to be that-"

And that's when mom wailed, her grip tightening. "HE WANTS US TO SELL YOU!"

All hell broke lose then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was shouting so loudly that I couldn't make heads or tails of it. I couldn't understand anything they were saying. I staggered back, I felt myself getting dizzy. My mom let go of me and shook her fist at the tux guy. I kept stumbling backwards, hoping to feel the cold wall against my back.

The noise buzzed into one loud hum. What did mom mean? But there were no layers shadowed beneath it. I squeezed my eyes shut. When I opened them, I realized that I was backing up to the hallway, not toward a wall. No one noticed that I was slowly disappearing from sight. A plan devised inside my head.

I turned around, preparing to lock myself in my room. They would probably break down the door but by then, I would have already call the police. Before I took a single step, someone shouted my name. Involuntarily, I look back. Tux guy pointed in my direction.

I tried to run but gasped. It felt like that one time a bee stung me. It was excruciating because one, it was my first time and two, it hit my vein and my wrist was swollen for a few days. Thank god that was the only time.

But this time, there was only pain for a few seconds. Then I found myself getting sleepy and tired. I couldn't feel my feet moving and I actually had to look down to check. I was but I was rapidly losing speed. No dammit! I had to keep running. My willpower wasn't enough though. I tripped over something, probably from my own two feet, and fell.

I closed my eyes and there was a thud as if someone caught me. Which was impossible because I was certain that everyone was still in the living room. I cursed internally but there wasn't anything I could do physically. I couldn't feel anything now. I felt numb....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cue creepy music. No but seriously, what do you think happened? Ok so I'm not going to ask for a lot, just 10 votes. That's right, just click the button and vote for me. I'll upload as soon as I reach double digits.