Coming back to Argentina

Diego grew up as someone who did what he wanted. In the past, people always gave him rules and restrictions that he had to follow, but now he decided to be what he wanted and developed his own style. He uses three necklaces and five rings (three on his right hand and two on his left). Mainly, he wore shorts, shirts and long coats. He liked to be different, it was in his blood, just like his parents were too. Now, besides everything that happened, he was happy again.

But it didn't last long.

When he was fourteen he had two "best friends". They knew his real name and were nice to him. But it was just a facade. Because when they got the chance, their families ran away with his money.

It was all people talked about for weeks, "DV's money stolen right before his eyes!". He was heavily criticised and made fun of, a disgrace to his family. With this, he became stone cold and showed no emotion, only speaking to the people he trusted with all his heart. Yes, he would sometimes hurt people unintentionally. But who could judge him? He was too hurt and was just trying to protect himself.

He started doing other things, like acting, again, with Disney. Now, he just wasn't the best musician and songwriter, but one of the best actors too. He was happy again. And this time, happiness was here to last.

Then, he received the best news he could hope to get. Pablo had opened a music school and invited him to study there. And, to make things even better, Mateo was going to take the exams to enter the school too! This proposal stayed in his head for days. He would be able to see Mateo and Pablo again and spend the whole year with them... of course he was going to accept. But first, he had to make a deal with Greg. The agreement said that he could go to Argentina, but had to come back after a year to continue with his career.

So he packed and went to Argentina.

To his old life.

To his old self.