4x03 - The Rager

Picture of Matthew Fell

Salvatore Boarding House

It's daytime. Demi opens the front door of the house. Stella is outside, fixing up a motorcycle. "Good day for a midlife crisis. 164 years, I'd say you're due"

Stella sits on the motorcycle, "Eliot's transition to vampire has been a little depressing. I'm gonna help him have some fun"

"Oh, those who can't do, teach" Demi comments sarcastically as she walks out onto the porch.

Stella rolls her eyes, "Ah, I see we're still fighting. Got it. Where you going?"

"That hunter jacked Taylor Lockwood of her werewolf venom last night, so basically, she's got vampire poison in a bottle. And I'm gonna find her, and I'm gonna eat her"

Stella stands up, "I'll go with you"

"I don't want your help. I just want to kill this chick and get the hell out of town. Wasn't that the deal? Whoever Eliot doesn't choose leaves?"

"That was before he turned" Stella tells her.

"And I stayed to help. If I take you punching me as the first clue, I'm not wanted here anymore"

Stella sighs, "Listen, you blood-shared with my boyfriend, and I punched you in the face. You deserved it. Why don't you stop being dramatic?"

"No, sister, dramatic would be leave before I kill this hunter" Demi leaves

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"No, sister, dramatic would be leave before I kill this hunter" Demi leaves. Stella sighs in frustration.

**********

Lockwood Mansion

Carol and Taylor walk into the house. Two men are standing in the foyer and Taylor immediately becomes suspicious. "Who the hell are you two?"

"Taylor, it's okay. They're here for your protection" Carol tries to calm her daughter.

"More deputies?" Taylor asks, incredulous.

Colette enters the room from the parlor. She has another hybrid following behind her, "Not exactly"

Taylor sighs, "They're hybrids"

"I was halfway to Chicago when I heard you were attacked. I had hoped to leave Mystic Falls for good, but duty calls" Colette shrugs.

"Nice to know you care"

"I don't. I should have killed you for the little stunt you and your friends pulled. Stopping my heart, leaving me in a coffin to rot"

"Yeah, well you used my body as an escape hatch, then kissed my boyfriend. So, maybe we're even" Taylor tells her.

"Not even close. But, you hybrids are a dying breed. I can't make more of you, and I won't have anyone taking liberties with the ones I have left" Colette begins to walk off, "Consider them your new bodyguards" She points at the three hybrids in the room and walks out.