4x04 - The Five

Picture Of Jemma Gilbert

Salvatore Boarding House

Stella is examining the hunter's mark on a wooden stake. Demi enters the room with some boxes on her shoulder, "So what is all this?" Stella asks her.

"Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV. May she rest in peace. I'm searching for a supernatural handbook"

"And you know for a fact that she was supernatural?"

"Definitely wasn't natural. The chick magically appeared just as someone blows up the entire founders council. She's covered in a tattoo only Jemma Gilbert – of all people in the world – seems to be able to see. Colette mentioned something about her being one of the Five. Then she kamikazes herself with explosives. Sound natural to you?" Demi sums up to her.

"What's the Five?"

"That's what I'm hoping is in the first chapter of the handbook" Demi's phone rings and she picks it up. It's Sheriff Forbes, "Lance Forbes, my favorite sheriff" She looks worried, "What? That's...concerning. Keep me posted" She hangs up.

"What? You're not gonna tell me?" Stella asks her.

"Can't tell you. Private. We're in a fight" Demi reminds her.

"You're in a fight. I'm not in a fight, I'm over it, I've been over it" Stella tells her.

"Not still mad about Eliot?"

"You let him feed on you. I'm always gonna be mad at you but we're not in a fight" Stella tells her.

 I'm always gonna be mad at you but we're not in a fight" Stella tells her

"Very well, then. They didn't find any remains at the explosion site" Demi reveals.

"So Connie's still out there" Stella says.

"Apparently so. I'm gonna need you to get on this today. I have to take Eliot to college"

Stella looks up surprised, "I'm sorry, you have to do what, exactly?"

"I'm teaching him how to feed. He needs to learn snatch, eat, erase now more than ever" Stella is about to say something, but Demi stops her, "Ah, ah, we're not in a fight, remember?"

**********

Whitmore College

Outside the college, Demi, Eliot and Benny pull up to the front of the school and get out of Demi's car. "Are you sure that you're okay with this?" Eliot asks Benny.

"If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would, but I can't, so better you learn this now than at freshmen orientation" Benny tells him.

"Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore" Eliot sighs.