❄The christmas fairy❄

Jeongguk was around six when he had first met a christmas fairy. He was playing in the snow in their garden –alone, since none of his parents prioritized spending time with him over their work. The small, black haired boy was in the middle of making a snowangel, when he felt like someone was staring at him, so he stood up on wobbly legs from running around all afternoon and looked around the garden.

"I-is there anyone here?" he said with a small frown on his adorable face. He didn't get any answers, only the sound of someone coming closer and the snow dipping under their feet. Jeongguk started to feel quite uneasy, his pinks lips were full on pouting and his doe eyes started to water a little. "Hewoo? Please d-don't hurt Koo" he said while sniffling a bit.

"I don't want to hurt you!" came a soft voice behind Jeongguk, who instantly turned around –and fell on his small bum in the process– to find himself face to face with a boy only a few years older than him, dressed in a silky white dress, with a pair of soft, white wings on his back. The younger boy's lips parted in awe as he stared at the mesmerizing creature in front of him. "My name is Taehyung and I'm nine years old, what about you?"

"My name is Jungoo, and I'm six" the black haird boy answered in a shushed voice, cheeks turning a soft shade of pink. Taehyung smiled at how adorable the younger was acting and stepped closer to him.

"Do you know who I am, Koo?" Tae asked with his head cocked to the side, making him look like a small puppy. The younger shook his head no, his soft black hair failing into his wide brown eyes. Taehyung motioned  for him to come closer and then proceeded to lean in, so that he could whisper in his ear. "I'm a Christmas fairy!"

"Wow" Taehyung could clearly see how stunned Jeongguk was. "So are you here to check if everything's ready for Christmas?" the fairy shook his head no.

"I'm only here with my father, I'm too  young to work yet." The younger nodded his head in understanding, then his doe eyes lit up suddenly.

"Does Tae Tae hyungie want to play with Koo?" And what was Tae supposed to do? Say no?

They became friends quite quickly after that. Taehyung absolutely adored the younger and how adorable he was. And Jeongguk looked up to his mesmerizing hyungie, he was always the happiest when they got  to play together. The only problem that there had been was that they could only meet in winter. After all, what would a Christmas fairy do in summer? But they managed to make it work, their bond only grew stronger and stronger as they never got bored of each other. For them, meeting each other was the real Christmas miracle.

15 years flew by like that, both of the boys growing up, but still longing for each other through the year. Taehyung was busier, as he started working and Jeongguk was occupied with studying too. However, they still hung out whenever they had time, as they still adored each other dearly. It was 24th of december and the younger boy was sitting in his parents' garden in Busan. He missed his hometown, Seoul was way more crowded and hectic. But he mostly missed this garden, sitting on the swings and waiting for his best friend. He didn't need to wait for long, as the golden haired boy arrived in 10 minutes.

"Hey Koo" Taehyung squished the younger in a tight hug. "I'm sorry for being late, my boss wanted me to go through another region too and then it took him sooo much time to understand that he can't make me work on my day off and then-"

"It's okay hyung" Jeongguk chuckled lightly next to the blond's ear which sent shivers down the older's spine. "I really missed you" he said snuggling more into the fairy's hug, who only smiled fondly at him.

"I missed you too, Koo. So so so much" they stood there for minutes, wrapped in each other's warmth, just enjoying being in each other's presence. They hugged like there was no tomorrow, letting a few lonely tears slip from their closed eyes. They remained in their position for a while. Minutes, if not hours has passed, but they didn't seem to mind. They only let go go of each other when it started snowing, the soft white snowflakes landing on them as if to give their meeting more beauty. The thing about their relationship was, that they were deeply in love with each other. They confessed to each other 3 years ago, but it was quite obvious that they wouldn't be able to maintain a relationship. Eventough they knew their limits, it never stopped them from giving themselves fully to each other whenever they had the chance. So when Jeongguk leaned back to look into Taehyung's eyes before leaning in to connect their lips in a soft kiss,  full of emotions, the older didn't hesitate to melt into the kiss. Taehyung reached up a hand to cup his love's cheek and the other remained on his petite waist. After they parted, Jeongguk reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velevet box.

"I know we usually don't do gifts, but I've been meaning to give you this" he openned the box and took one of the blond's soft hands in his. "Taehyung hyung... you've been my best friend for 15 whole years. You were there for me when no one was. I know you always felt guilty because you couldn't be with me the whole year, but even when you were gone, I could feel your care. I think it's safe to say that I fell in love with you. Your kindness, your selflessness, your beauty from inside and out. I know we can't be together, not in the way we want to, but I promise you that I'll always wait for you, as long as you let me. Even if you decide that you don't want me anymore, I'll forever hold onto that promise, because I love you more than anything in the whole wild world." Taehyung was sobbing at this point, he couldn't believe how he got so lucky to have someone as wonderful as Jeongguk love him. "Will you also promise that you will continue coming to me? Will you allow me to let this ring be our promise?" 

"Yes yes yes, a million times yes baby" Taehyung answered hurriedly, and as  soon as the beautifull silver ring was slipped on his finger, he kissed his love witth so much  love and passion that was almost impossible for a person to feel.

And at that moment they knew that no matter what happens with them in the future, they'll always have each other. And that is all that matters.

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.·❄·._.·°¯°·..·°.·°°°

Merry Christmas everyone ❄💙