the new begining

Sherlock POV

It was nearly midnight. The danger hour.
Things lurking behind dark areas, ready to strike to capture their pray.
But to us, our job is way more dangerous than you think.
Because I, Sherlock gnomes, the greatest detective and swore protector in London and his partner,Watson, were on a mission to find helpless gnomes and save them from the man name Moriarty.
But in order to do that, we have to play by his sickening, cruel and challenging game. find his clues, and solve them before it's too late.
But luckily, with my detective skills, I managed to solve them within seconds. And in his final clue is at the old church size building where we had arrived. London's natural history museum!
"The final clue, Watson. The kidnapped gnomes are in the museum." I told him, feeling determined that my detective skills are correct.
"And seconds away from being smashed!" Watson told me. Not this time.
"We shall see about that. " I said and quickly rushed inside the building.

We began searching as we entered the big halls, it was like a palace with no carpet but hard clean stone floor and hearing the echoes from our running foot steps.
The clock was ticking in my mind, counting the seconds we have left.
My hands were forming bits of sweat, my eyes and head were scanning the area from left to right.
The noise of ticking was getting louder and louder in my ears.
But. It suddenly stopped when a loud crowd of cried screams was coming from the dinosaur room.
This could be them.

We quickly rushed down as we entered the room and finally found the gnomes we were looking for.
They were glued on to the floor in somewhat pink sticky goo, trapping their feet as they pleaded to be released from their horrible imprisonment. And on top of them was a sauropods skeleton display that's seems to be in construction.
Watson rushed over to pull the gnomes out while I began to climb up until reaching at the top of the skeleton's back with a piece of wood in hand, ready to defend myself when he strikes.
"Show yourself, Moriarty! " I yelled, walking along on the spine as I was looked for him.
"Oh, Sherlock. How can I resist a request like that? " Someone spoke in the background.
I Scanned my head around the area, Listening closely to hear that voice again while carefully watching myself taking steps without falling to my doom.
I know that voice. I know he's in here. But where?
Suddenly, out of nowhere, the sound of shuffling bones from a wooden crate in front caught my attention, And then a figure jumped out with a twirl, which revealed non other, the master mind himself. Moriarty the yellow Pie Mascot. "Ta-da! Here I am! Your favorite evil pie mascot. Though I said "evil", I do cry at sad films. I'm very complex. Don't try and get me. Shirley. Could I call you that? You are just in time to see these gnomes go extinct. " He cheered, dropping all the bones onto the gnomes as they feared even more.
"This stops now, Moriarty. " I demanded, not letting him play his sick game anymore.
"Oh, be honest, Sherlock. You enjoy our little game as much as I do. " Moriarty said as he brought out his phone and took a selfie.
"This is no game. I am the sworn protector of London's garden gnomes. " I yelled.
"If you are the sworn protector of the city's gnomes, then I am their sworn destroyer! And we will keep playing this little game, Sherlock, until I crush every last gnome in London." The pie growled, grabbing out his pin and clenching it tightly with pure hate.
"I'll stop you until the day I die." i said, glaring at him.
"Oh, lightbulb moment. What is it? Yeah, today's that day. Come, Sherlock. Come dance with me." He Declared, bounced over to the display before finishing off his last few sentence with an evil grin.

We charged into battle, creating tapping noises like a wooden block until our weapon made contact.
Using all my strength, I pushed him away, steady balancing myself as he began to swing his weapon.
I quickly dodged and pocked my stick at his belly, causing him to nearly lose his balance before he let out a raging cry. He really doesn't like losing.
Just as I was about to hit him, hoping to finish him off, he then ducked in time, allowing him to take his chance.
He took a swing as his next move, but i had managed to dodge his tactics again. But in result, it allowed me to slip off the display, leaving me dangling for my life with no weapon in hand.
As for Moriarty. He hurtled over to my area, looking down on me with his cheery insane grin and let out a sinister laugh.
Without a weapon to defend myself with, Moriarty raised his pin to finish me off.
But sadly, he missed and I quickly grabbed his weapon, pulling him off the edge that lead him falling to his doom while letting out a scream.
He first crashed on the metal hand winch which caused it to spin, and then lastly fell onto a hard cold floor, letting out a painful response before looking at the display as it began to crumble like fallen construction build.
"No!" Moriarty cried in defeat.
I quickly climbed back on and ran as fast as i could towards the dinosaur's head, Not looking back as the display was breaking apart from behind.
Finally at the end of my trail, I leaped myself off.
"Sherlock! " Watson called, throwing his cane to me.
I caught my partner's crane in time and brought out a rod, swinging it towards the crane and dangled into safety as bones began to disappear with old mist of dust.